Who's pulling for (or against) Tiger in this weekends Masters?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I watched most of it today, he was ON FIRE and then the lightning horn sounded. He missed probably 2-3 putts by less than an inch. He's only 1 back from the lead. I think the whole field should be afraid of him right now, and step up their game!

I plan to DVR and binge watch at some point Sat/Sun performances.

Not sure how to mix turkey season, the Masters, GOT and household chores into only 48 hours lol.

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Always fun to watch when Tiger is in in the hunt. Would be one of the all time best of falling from the top to hit absolute rock bottom to climb all the way back to the top.

Will be rooting for him. Golf is better when Tiger is playing and playing well.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm not a Tiger fan, but I'm pulling for him tomorrow. He's played well enough in the last year to win, and I think he deserves it. I would like to see him complete the comeback.

Also, Molinari has to be the most boring player to watch ever. He's had 1 bogey, and hits it right down the middle every time.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Not for or against him either.

You know the TV network are fit to be tide with him up on the leader board.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Not for or against him either.

You know the TV network are fit to be tide with him up on the leader board.
I doubt that...... he makes for good ratings and is a large part of why I’ve watched the last two days. I doubt I’m alone in that.

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I doubt that...... he makes for good ratings and is a large part of why I’ve watched the last two days. I doubt I’m alone in that.
I didn't phrase that l right, lol

No he is great for ratings seeing last few years were down I think because he wasn't in contention .

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
A most excellent Masters! Not until the last 2 holes was there any clear likely leader. Can't believe the excitement on holes 12 and 16 today also. Glad the storms held off also.

Congrats to Tiger (I'd have liked to has seen Keopka or DJ win it myself) but Tiger stabilized when others crumbled. First time he had to come from behind on the final day to win it. He deserves it.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Man, the TV coverage really jacked it up for me. Thanks to the altered schedule, I couldn't watch it in real time. I recorded everything on CBS all day including any and all Master's coverage, and they still messed it up and cut out holes 12-16. Had to watch the replay coverage, and right in the middle of the replay, Jim Nantz broke in with Tiger in a green jacket in Butler cabin. Really CBS????????

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
From where he was, to where he fell to, both physically and with off the course distractions, to where he ended up today,,,, I would agree GOAT.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Man, the TV coverage really jacked it up for me. Thanks to the altered schedule, I couldn't watch it in real time. I recorded everything on CBS all day including any and all Master's coverage, and they still messed it up and cut out holes 12-16. Had to watch the replay coverage, and right in the middle of the replay, Jim Nantz broke in with Tiger in a green jacket in Butler cabin. Really CBS????????
I didn't realize what happened as I was busy while it was on. The same thing happened to me and I thought it might have been a DVR glitch or something. Next thing I know, I knew who won. Before It was over! lol.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I didn't realize what happened as I was busy while it was on. The same thing happened to me and I thought it might have been a DVR glitch or something. Next thing I know, I knew who won. Before It was over! lol.
I continued watching the entire replay coverage, and holes 13-15 were blocked out by 30 minutes of tornado warning coverage. I recorded it 3 different ways, and still never saw the leaders play Amen corner.

That is the most emotion I've seen out of Tiger after a win though. This will restart everyone talking about Jack's major record.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I recoreded CBS "Face the Nation" because that's when the Masters was supposed to start. I added 3 hours after the scheduled ending. I then recorded "The Masters" at noon and added 3 hours. My problem was I watched live until Tiger got to around 14, then realized weather was becoming inclement, so I did chores. I'd take a break here and there, and TRY to ONLY get onto www.won'tshowmasters types of websites. Things like weather.com. wral.com/weather tndeer.com/forums, etc, but of course while being on one of those dang weather sites a "BREAKING news" thing flashes so I expect I'm in for rough weather, but no, all I read was "after 11 years, Tiger......" Dammit man! The Masters winner does NOT belong on a weather website!!!

I have AT&T so I didn't see y'all's disruption, but that would have ticked me off also!

I admit this was the first time ever I acheived goose bumps while watching golf.