who's buying one - Garmin Alpha 200i

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
You can hide and delete the tracks on the tablet. Go to maps and turn off activities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have thought there might be a way, I have deleted activities must have missed the off feature. Thanks I'll have to check that out.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
You can hide and delete the tracks on the tablet. Go to maps and turn off activities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot. I was going under activities to delete them. I see now I needed to go to Maps>layers to turn them off. That’s a game changer for sure.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Got mine out of the box today, charged and messed with it a while. Best I can tell I'm going to like it. I do appreciate how quickly you can scroll between dogs when trying to tone or correct them.

Reactions: DRS

boomer

Twelve Pointer
I got mine today. Setting it up now. So far I really like the changes Garmin made. I kept my Alpha 100 for back up.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I keep my 100 hooked to the Drivetrac. Been using the 200 since the 2nd week of deer season and have been pleased with it. The biggest change I see is being able to scroll through the collars much easier.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
I like the lager screen, being able to store more than 20 collars. It is easy to flip back and fourth to other collars when tracking. I like the way the 200i connects to the tablet. What I don't like is some days the tablet freezes up more than others and the delay from the 200i to the tablet. But I'm get more accustomed to it. I do need to get the updates.