Who Yall got tonight?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Bama by 6.5+ …..I could be wrong but I think bama will dominate Georgia again I just hope Georgia keeps it close. I want a competitive game.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm wrong at least 50% of the time, maybe more, but thinking Alabama's luck may run out tonight. They have used up a lot of that luck this season. I think Georgia can win it this time. (See 50% remark above.)

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Roll Tide!!!

No skin in the game but when I worked for Deere, our offices were in Atlanta and I heard too much about Georgia at the time, this was in the Hershal Walker era...

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone else having problems with ESPN? The screen went out or has been frozen most of the first half? Same for everyone I’ve talked to as well. I’m watching it on the ESPN app and it’s clear

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Bennett finally got it together. Still a long ways to go but Georgia is in a good spot. This is an awesome game. I hate bama is without their big guns but such is life. I feel like bama would have 30+ with all their players in the game.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yep, as good as Alabama is, they have also been very lucky this year, and it seemed likely that luck could run out tonight.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Hunker down with the Dawgs !

At least Bama ain't #1.
And now, Saint Nick the **** has lost to a former assistant !

ETA.... congrats to @Mike Noles aka conman ...he's waited a long time for this ! 👍

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I really liked watching the game with the radio feed from Al and Ga announcers

akdo the skycast view was great
Great game great coverage every single sec network analyst picked AL.

GA just proved how good the sec is.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I hate it….because I hate Georgia. But they should’ve won. Alabama got some bad breaks losing their best players and it’s a testament to nick saban that they were still that close. Congrats to Georgia. I think I threw up in my mouth saying that 🤮

Maybe next year Mack will have Carolina playing on Monday night 😂😂😂😂😂😂

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well I finally picked one right I kinda feel like the blind squirrel. Bama just to many injuries Ga best team most of year like see them top it off. 6 points with 1 min go in 3rd then coach finally cut them loose to take advantage of Bama one main weakness all year.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
By way Ga needs enjoy this cause they ain't repeating Saban gets heisman QB back and the best defensive player in country next year good luck beating them. I see them repeating the pattern of win one lose one

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Well I finally picked one right I kinda feel like the blind squirrel. Bama just to many injuries Ga best team most of year like see them top it off. 6 points with 1 min go in 3rd then coach finally cut them loose to take advantage of Bama one main weakness all year.
Yep prior to that pick 6 you had it nailed
You gonna have to head over to the Rez and play those hunches 😊

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I watched this game while I typed out my novel. Didn't have a dawg in the fight and didn't care who won. I was sorta pulling for Georgia, but felt it was over for them once the officials called that a fumble. I thought it should have been called an incomplete pass, but I don't get paid to officiate. I also thought Georgia got the raw end of penalties the whole game comparatively. I didn't really think Alabama would lose the game, but glad I was wrong.