Who watched the BLM NBA ???

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Didn't watch the NBA before but I sure as hell wont watch the BLM NBA now.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I didn't even know they started but I never was fan of pro's I like college though I'll be watching if they get to play

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
In this climate my TV's at home will not be watching any sports. If I knew how to eradicate ESPN so I wouldn't scroll by it on the guide I would do so.

The only involvement that I have with sports at the moment is listening to Clay Travis on the way to work. He seems to be the only one who has some common sense about what is happening, and his recent affiliation with Jason Whitlock brings a lot of
reason to the table.

I hope at the end of the season that all major sports are brought to their knees...........

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I havent watched but was at a place yesterday that had the NBA game and a WNBA game on. If I was a fan I wouldn't be anymore.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
They changed their ways to placate the blacks and until it changes back NOTHING sports related will be on any TV in MY household. The wife is a hard core Green Bay fan and I hope she can find some other place to watch the few games that are aired in this area.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Never cared at all for watching basketball of any kind since I was a kid.
Don't care for any pro sports now.
I do still watch F1 racing. 2nd practice from Silverstone on right now.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
In this climate my TV's at home will not be watching any sports. If I knew how to eradicate ESPN so I wouldn't scroll by it on the guide I would do so.

The only involvement that I have with sports at the moment is listening to Clay Travis on the way to work. He seems to be the only one who has some common sense about what is happening, and his recent affiliation with Jason Whitlock brings a lot of
reason to the table.

I hope at the end of the season that all major sports are brought to their knees...........

Love me some Clay Travis, some people can't stand him but I think he is hilarious, and right most of the time.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
NBA? Whats that? Haven't watched anything with those letters in the title in probably a decade.