who was the most wrong here...the camera holder or the road rager

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
If am driving the speed limit or slightly over....and there are slower cars in the right lane....why should I move over for you to speed? The guy in the truck was 100% wrong.....they were not on a major highway...he would have found out how much faster my vehicle stops than his does... I thought it was hilarious....he had to check out the driver before he got TOUGH, then tore his truck up....he would have not liked the wait for the cops to get there.......

Last edited:

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I have a heavy foot and being behind someone that's dragarsing down the road can get to me, but the fella in the truck deserved it from what the video showed. No idea what happened before the video started rolling though.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dunno...I watched it several times and while both were acting like idiots, the driver recording definitely seemed to have an agenda or else why would she be recording while driving down a road full of traffic? We'll never know because we're only getting the instigator's view but when a video has been purposely edited/cropped so as to not include all the evidence...like the two vehicles to her right which were there from the beginning....that in itself makes her suspect to me. The truck, in the faster lane, came up on her and backed off more than once. The courteous thing to do would have been to increase speed slightly and move to the slower lane but for a full minute she kept him there. She appears to be intentionally blocking, doesn't pass the second vehicle until well after the minute mark, and then only after increasing speed and showing the speedometer. The truck then definitely took over the idiot role but she still played a part. The fact that the video went haywire as he was coming back over into her lane would seem like there may have been contact and I'd suspect that she was speeding up as he tried to move in front of her....

I'd be willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that if the whole thing had been witnessed by a LEO she would have been charged for some sort of participation as well.....

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
If am driving the speed limit or slightly over....and there are slower cars in the right lane....why should I move over for you to speed? .......

Simply, to be thoughtful of others and follow the rules of the road.

She was blocking him, just to be a whatever, then she sped up to try and keep him from passing when he got over.

You never know where the person behind you may be going, could be an emergency. I like to be kind and thoughtful of others.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
LOL! Most everybody I know speeds to some extent, that's probably one of the reasons they have multiple lanes and "Move Over Laws".

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I think they were both wrong to varying degrees. When I encounter a jackhole on the road, I just let 'em go.

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
I think they were both wrong to varying degrees. When I encounter a jackhole on the road, I just let 'em go.

You're better off doing this....think about it....in 10-15 minutes what does it really matter. You and that person will probably never see each other again.

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
I must not be watching the same video as some of you, I cant see how the person filming did anything to provoke the guy , she was passing several slower trucks and claims the speed limit was 45 and she shows on camera she was doing closer to 50. She was also getting ready to make a left turn so was in the correct lane anyways the guy in the truck was just being a fool.

Then the guy gets to go around and what does he do? He passes her and checks the driver out to make sure it isn't someone that he might not be able to handle, in this case it was a women making him even more of a :donk I would have had more respect for him if he did this to a big ole grown :donk man but come on what kind of tough guy goes around flipping to bird to women? Total POS move and karma gave him a big ole B@#$@ slap.

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Simply, to be thoughtful of others and follow the rules of the road.

She was blocking him, just to be a whatever, then she sped up to try and keep him from passing when he got over.

You never know where the person behind you may be going, could be an emergency. I like to be kind and thoughtful of others.

Rules of the road? I'll follow the.laws of the road....I will not speed up (the speed limit is the law) to get over because there is a car beside me....nor will I slow down if there is a trucck bearing down on me....I drive maybe 3-5 mph over the limit at most.....most of the time I am right on the limit. I will get over when the opportunity presents itself.....not a minute sooner...

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
I dont ride in the left lane but if I did indont have any obligations to move over if I'm doing the speed limit or slightly over. There's a maximum speed limit for a reason. And it's not my obligation or lack of courtesy for not moving over so you can speed on down the road because you thibk youre above the law and want to speed. Fin y how some think it's OK to speed but you should be strung up for breaking other laws.

Edit. So many typos and don't feel like correcting. Stupid big fingers

Last edited: