Who was it

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Which one of you guys was out on Jordan today in a ‘yak near the 64 bridge? I drove over in the pouring rain and saw someone, some dedicated person, fishing.

I’ve fished in the sleet and freezing rain before on a pond and had a dang good day...but today was nigh on too wet for me...unless the bite was hot [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
check some tournament weights some time during horrible weather.
especially on clear lakes.
it'll show that they bite on the days most hunker down.
the best bass guy I know had to work outside for decades, but couldn't work in the rain.
normal people cannot relate to his catches during adverse weather.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
check some tournament weights some time during horrible weather.
especially on clear lakes.
it'll show that they bite on the days most hunker down.
the best bass guy I know had to work outside for decades, but couldn't work in the rain.
normal people cannot relate to his catches during adverse weather.

No doubt they bite. The odds are just too bad I won’t be in the right spot for me to chance lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Not I way to many nicer days to be out. I don't doubt they bite but I'm just not that dedicated a fisherman. Have fished some nasty opening day trout seasons though. Hope the fella fought some

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
We have loaded the boat sometimes with the lines freezing to the guides...stripers on Norman and steelhead in Idaho

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
loaded the boat sometimes with the lines freezing to the guides...

most of the opening weekends when I was a kid would have freezing weather, snow, etc,,,,nothing like melting ice off the guides inbetween casts,,,but we'd have a blast catching brookies, rainbows, and northerns,,,

that was Northern Wisconsin,,,,God's country :cool: