Ray Luzier
Randy Castillo (R.I.P.)
Cozy Powell
Carl Palmer

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns

Prestige World Wide!

Drumming for the most part is like music in general. Whatever floats your boat. For me Bonham and Moon were great, and some of the older dudes too. like. Buddy Rich. Not a big fan of their music (but I like it OK) but there was Peart, then everyone else. Throw in the fact that he rode his motorcycle to his next gig, and he rises to "can't touch this" status. IMO anyway.

gmiller

Eight Pointer
I’m not a big Dave Matthews fan but I like Carter Beaufords playing. He has some super cool fills.

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
It's probably some kid who played in high school but never pursued a professional career!

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Amazing im on the only one to mention Alex Van Halen or Dave Grohl
You had him on the list so no need for me to add Alex Van Halen.... He is great!

Grohl has had alot of success but hes not even close to being a great drummer, he's average at best.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Neil Peart, Keith Moon, Jeremy Spencer, Dave Grohl, and Alex Van Halen...Honorable mention----Tommy Lee

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Really surprised this or he hasn't been mentioned.

I thought the intro to this song must have been about impossible back in the 80's. Now that I watch a kid play it, I realize how wrong I was.

Still a cool Drum intro though!

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
^^^^^ it is almost impossible to play..lol

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Alright,

3:00 throughout is some pretty decent drumming over many different speeds, and awesome guitars!

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
So who has actually watched the full 11 minutes of the video in the original post?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Panthera

Eight Pointer
One of the most underrated drummers without a doubt is Ringo Starr of the Beatles. Seriously. Many great drummers praised his work, John Bonham once said Ringo had the best back beat in the business.