Who is on Your hit list?

Unaball3r

Four Pointer
Looking for some motivation. Would love to see who's on your hitlist this year or heck who are you gonna give another year. I want to see some trail cam pics! I currently don't have any to share Sorry. Checking my first camera this Weekend.

Unaball3r

Four Pointer
of course we are,,,, goes with the job,,,,,

still ain't naming folks names who may or may not be on my hit list,,,, just pray I don't get a terminal illness,,,,
Admitting you have a hitlist is almost as bad as posting your trail cam pics. So why not go all the way?
:)

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My sons and I have a hit list.... but only in one little 60 acre piece of land we hunt In Chatham ..... We determine which bucks are our shooters each year and go from there.... usually at least a dozen bucks in that spot but only couple shooters.......we hunt blind everywhere else for the most part.... especially Halifax ..... And yep we name some of them.... I don’t mind sharing pics..... I like seeing others big bucks too. Having pics of big bucks and killing them is two different things..... Haven’t seen our two big ones in 4-5 days..... they are on acorns hard right now..... they will be back

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hopefully, I'll whack a decent sized doe early on for some meat. I'll then hunt for a decent buck until about Thanksgiving. If nothing by then, I'll probably shoot the next decent sized anything that shows up for more meat. Then hunt out the season for a nice set of horns.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
5236938c743fae01022e58a68a32caa2.jpg

Here is mine.
5.5yrs old and smarter than me
ea27593514ada24e5313c754eb35c78e.jpg

Here is next years number 2 if he makes it through the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Looking for some motivation. Would love to see who's on your hitlist this year or heck who are you gonna give another year. I want to see some trail cam pics! I currently don't have any to share Sorry. Checking my first camera this Weekend.
you do know there is a whole forum of trail pics?