Who else is applying for a permit?

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
Not sure I want to get my hopes up for the 14th year in a row to have my hopes dashed...probably just stick to my usual haunts ;)

Reactions: jug

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I want to but have tried before and not been drawn. I would like to stay in the piedmont or mountain area. I may give it a try again.

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
I always apply for a couple. You never know what the season will be like on the land I have permission to hunt so it's always worth having a back up option. Still wish Brunswick Gameland still existed.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well they did raise the price to not get drawn will hurt couple dollars more. if a person put in for 9 or 10 them things add up now.

Reactions: jug

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I always apply for a couple. You never know what the season will be like on the land I have permission to hunt so it's always worth having a back up option. Still wish Brunswick Gameland still existed.
That's right.
Spoken like a wise man.
You never know what might happen. Every Turkey season is different for me.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well they did raise the price to not get drawn will hurt couple dollars more. if a person put in for 9 or 10 them things add up now.
I only put in for the Sandhills... I did give 2 bucks to Outdoors Heritage fund. Maybe that will help me get picked.
If nothing else I knocked someone else from hunting all them turkeys. :giggle::cool:

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Putting in for 3 different places along with my sons for youth hunts,my job is,going to make,turkey season miserable.I may quit it ,this,wet weather has us on short time,it will probably dry up,and we have to work 60 hours a week then,lol.