Who do you have winning your bracket?

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns

I have Oklahoma state winning it and they all but got beat in the first round as well. Loved seeing Abilene Christian beat Texas. I have a feeling that might cost “choka” smart his job. It really irks me that they make some of these mid major schools play a big team from the same state or region. Like the years Kentucky had to play WKU or EKU. And when radford or one of the smaller teams from in state or close by have to play Duke or Carolina. Kinda silly if you ask me because it alienates a fan base. Lots of upsets thusfar. Crazy how all the blue bloods except for Kansas and UCLA are sitting at home.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I have Oklahoma state winning it and they all but got beat in the first round as well. Loved seeing Abilene Christian beat Texas. I have a feeling that might cost “choka” smart his job. It really irks me that they make some of these mid major schools play a big team from the same state or region. Like the years Kentucky had to play WKU or EKU. And when radford or one of the smaller teams from in state or close by have to play Duke or Carolina. Kinda silly if you ask me because it alienates a fan base. Lots of upsets thusfar. Crazy how all the blue bloods except for Kansas and UCLA are sitting at home.
a
when the regionals are normal travel wise it makes sense. and attracts fan bases of the low seeds to follow their team thru the first game.
Campbell to greensboro to play duke ecu to winston to play unc their title year. stuff like that.
personally i wont be holding my breath in anticipation of any local team getting a #1 seed anytime soon.
Hope i am wrong.