Who all is planning trips for some surf fishing?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Just got the date set on mine and got a spot on the ferry.
With the lighter than normal tropical storm predictions it could be a great time on the island. Can't wait for the salt and sand......

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Finagled my way into a 9 day bender Veterans Day week plus some. Likely some weekend trips in October. Plus a 3 or 4 day weekend in the first weekend of Nov. trying not to tap into vacation time but I might.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Went last year and wore out the flounder. Not going this year. I’m afraid if I do it two years in a row, it’ll look like I’m bragging or showing off???

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Finagled my way into a 9 day bender Veterans Day week plus some. Likely some weekend trips in October. Plus a 3 or 4 day weekend in the first weekend of Nov. trying not to tap into vacation time but I might.
where are you heading too Slim?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I will be down for about 10 days around Oct 19
Going over to Cape Lookout.
Anyone else over then we can catch up and I'll buy you a beer.....

firemedic54

Ten Pointer
Two trips planned one to oak island for a charter trip 2nd week of October, OBX for sur fishing thrid week of October

B-KayCh

Six Pointer
Got a long weekend end of September in Kure Beach/Ft. Fisher. Hoping for enough of something to make some fish tacos, Pompano, flounder, whiting....

Gotta pack the costume since will be in Hatteras Village Halloween week, thinking maybe a beach bum......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southside

Ten Pointer
Oak island late October and mid November. Thinking about a September trip but not certain on that one yet. October and November will be half hunt/half fish.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CBD21

Eight Pointer
I’ll spend the month of October in oak island chasing fish from the sand like I have the past several years. Always a good time. You will be missed during the flounder slaying this year Darkthirty I’ll send pics haha

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
I’ll spend the month of October in oak island chasing fish from the sand like I have the past several years. Always a good time. You will be missed during the flounder slaying this year Darkthirty I’ll send pics haha

Did they change Flounder season? I thought it ended Oct 1

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
I purchased a slid in truck camper, we have reservations to go across to cape lookout oct 5-8. I haven't been in about 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Secret Spot

Six Pointer
1. Neuse River next week, drum fishing
2. Neuse River mid Sept, drum fishing
3. Cape Hatteras Oct.
4. Cape Lookout Nov.7
5. Maybe Hatteras again early Dec.