Who’s in your playoff picture?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Can't wait to see Bama LSU. I'm not convinced they both get in if they win out with one having the 1 loss of course. The best path for both them to get in would be for Bama to sit Tua LSU win out. They would give bama pass as 1 loss. I'm fairly interested to watch Penn st and Minn this wknd it's in Minn we'll see who for real there. Ga still ain't out of it they will have their chance in champ game

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Is this the latest in a season where there are two games being played on the same day where all the teams are undefeated? Polls will be shaken up by the end of the day.

My team, Penn State, next three opponents have a combined 22-2 record.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
First rankings out pretty stupid to not have LSU at top considering they've beat auburn Fla and Texas. Ohio state 2 hardest games are weeks away. Thank goodness all this can be settled on field starting sat and through the month. Unfortunately Pac 12 still has path to get in best shot they've had in while

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Only problem fellas is LSU is number 2 Ohio st is number one. Now wanna talk about some angry people about the Sudafed nobody got nothing on SE Ohio.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Clemson shunned is just stupid.

Enough said.
Absolutely is stupid. But they ain't got no worries its coaches dream for motivation and if they win out no way they left out. Only thing I do wonder is will they get 4th place draw and have play number 1 team which doesn't really matter by time you get to 4 they all bout equal most years unless of course one them Pac 12 team gets in then I see blow out

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Only problem fellas is LSU is number 2 Ohio st is number one. Now wanna talk about some angry people about the Sudafed nobody got nothing on SE Ohio.

I was just going by what he posted,,,,don't follow that stuff but them boys at camp,,,,sheesh,,,got to make sure ducks are cleaned BEFORE the LSU game starts,,,,

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I was just going by what he posted,,,,don't follow that stuff but them boys at camp,,,,sheesh,,,got to make sure ducks are cleaned BEFORE the LSU game starts,,,,
I know plenty like that myself including me sometimes I've been known to put deer on ice till Sun morning to watch big SEC game. Now if was pros I'd rather do bout anything else but I'm sucker for SEC college football and Kentucky basketball

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer

Actually LSU is number 1 in the AP poll and OSU is 1 in the CFP. So thanks for the correction but it’s not needed.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Actually LSU is number 1 in the AP poll and OSU is 1 in the CFP. So thanks for the correction but it’s not needed.
Hey this is the new friendly sports section? and yeah I knew the AP poll but its irrelevant as of CFP rankings. By way wasn't really correcting you just being humorous I know how college fans get

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
5a6ff745dad04dfb4cb90d22dcbf5ddd.jpg

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
That's what happens when you have the weakest schedule among the bunch.

As a Clemson fan I agree the schedule is weak but come on they schedule two SEC games and just turns out they suck. Clemson has more than proven that when they play better teams they still win big. With huge wins over Bama, OK, OSU, ect. Point I’m making is Clemson can play with anyone.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
As a Clemson fan I agree the schedule is weak but come on they schedule two SEC games and just turns out they suck. Clemson has more than proven that when they play better teams they still win big. With huge wins over Bama, OK, OSU, ect. Point I’m making is Clemson can play with anyone.

Clemson fans are too much up in arms over the CFP poll. Putting you at 5 knowing that 2 & 3 would would be playing each other this week, was essentially the committee saying they like Clemson at 4, and they're going to let LSU and Bama settle it on the field for 2nd and 5th. Bama's SOS up to now has NOT been better than Clemson's.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well at least 2 teams will get their first loss tomorrow while I'm curios to watch Minn think Penn st will win by at least 15. I can't pick against Bama at home but I'll sure be pulling for LSU I'm just hoping for quality game. That Bama passing game is prolific and if LSU can't get pressure on QB they can't stop it and I'm not sure they can. We'll see what burrow is made of

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I’d guess the new rankings are gonna look like...

1 LSU
2 OSU
3 Clemson
4 Georgia, maybe Alabama. Not sure on this one.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'd guess
Lsu
Ohio
Clemson
Bama. But bama won't stay that dang Pac 12 gonna get team in that is gonna get blown out I just feel it. Never know Ga might beat auburn and win SEC then whay happens can't leave LSU out right?

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
This week:
LSU
Ohio State
Clemson
Alabama

I still think Ohio State and Clemson go undefeated.
LSU is SEC champion.
Bama will be the best 1 loss team. Going to come down to "who" they want in: PAC 12, Big 12 champion with one loss.

Now what will make it really interesting is if a 1 loss UGA beats LSU in conference title game.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
At this point it is LSU, Ohio State, Clemson and until they get beat Min.

At some point it will come down to a debate around one loss teams.. and Oregon may end up in.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Minn got em nice win but they ain't no way going undefeated I'd bet money they lose this sat. And I'd bet more money they got 2 losses before bowl games start. Ohio st would roll them if they make it to play them as well. Bama is done unless someone hands it to them like Pac 12 upsets which is possible. Best hope for SEC to get 2 in is Ga bears LSU in champ game. I know there ain't lot Ohio st fans me included but if they get that D end back they gonna be real hard to beat and I mean real tough to beat and that pains me to say. We won't really know how good Clemson is till playoff because of sched they could be best of all but who really knows. LSU while looking legit still gives up lot points gonna be fun next few weeks