Which holster?!?

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
I sold my 938 today, going tomorrow to get a 365. I liked the 938 ok, but didn’t like the safety digging in my side. I didn’t carry it much for that reason so it had to go. Honestly didn’t explore any decent holsters for it to make it work, but that 365 trips my trigger. I want an IWB holster that’s comfortable and secure. There are 24 blue million options.

Things that interest me so far are the Alien gear ShapeShift deal. I likethatit has a neoprene backer. Other than that I’m looking at leather. What’s a good leather holster for IWB? I figured the collective here could help me out. I’m 5’9” 185

hog&deerhunter

Ten Pointer
Kramer horsehide. It may take 6 to 8 weeks to get. I have 4 Kramer holsters and can't say enough good things about them. Expensive, but worth it to me.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I own several VersaCarry holsters. They're extremely tough, they're comfortable enough to wear all day, and they don't break the bank.....

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just got a Vedder for a 365. I've been pleased. Had an Alien for my Glock and that was good too.

The Sig is smaller then my Glock and the Vedder is super easy on and off.

Stealthgear ventcore makes a top notch hybrid holster that's breathable. I first got the aliengear for my cz75 but after 3 rounds of them sending me a shell that doesn't cover the trigger I replaced it for a stealthgear and damn is it worth the extra $. Fit, finish, comfort, and retention were all much better.

If you want just a kydex holster, Dara holsters in Wilson,NC makes great kydex holsters.

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
How’s retention on the versacqrry? I like the look but it doesn’t look like much is covering the trigger and it looks like a loose fit since they aren’t gun-specific.

rascals dad

Button Buck
Alien Gear shapeshifter. I have every day carried from Bursa Thunder .380 up to full size 1911s, in complete comfort 8-15 hours per day.

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
Called a dealer for N82 tac locally but they didnt have any lefties, but were going to order. Called the manufacturer direct and they said if i didnt have what i wanted they would just make it for me on the spot. Drove the extra 20 min south, demoed one and bought on the spot. Wore it the rest of the day with my 365 and i like it, very comfortable. Its the single clip plastic shell model IWB. Dont know the name bc it didnt even come in the packaging.

hillbillypossum

Six Pointer
Called a dealer for N82 tac locally but they didnt have any lefties, but were going to order. Called the manufacturer direct and they said if i didnt have what i wanted they would just make it for me on the spot. Drove the extra 20 min south, demoed one and bought on the spot. Wore it the rest of the day with my 365 and i like it, very comfortable. Its the single clip plastic shell model IWB. Dont know the name bc it didnt even come in the packaging.
You will love it and forget you have it on.

hillbillypossum

Six Pointer
N82 I have one I would part with that I no longer have a gun for its for a Kahr pm professional one clip . FYI if anybody's interested.