Where you heading this deer season?

Redheadduck

Eight Pointer
All North Carolina hunts for me, didn't get to scout any public land in Ohio like I wanted to this spring. Looking forward to going to pungo and a few other public land hunts.

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Was able to grab a leftover unit 41 1st season rifle bull elk tag in Colorado, if I would have figured out I couldn’t list 4 choices of the same species faster I would have gotten a unit 77 tag but live and learn. Feels good to know I’ll be chasing elk for the first time come October.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
Randolph County lease is where I'll be. Have a couple of decent deer on camera but they come and go. Can't wait! Would love to find some place to kill some pigs too. Suppose to be some near our lease but never seen them or any signs they are around

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
still waiting for Illinois permit confirm, I was undecided and had to raise some $ ( no paycheck in 10 years )
so got my name in the lottery late.

Gunny2professor

Six Pointer
I'll be here in eastern NC. This will be my first full season, and I'm starting during Bow season on the 7th of September. Wish me luck!

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well I actually drew this year for Dupont gun season. Going up to PA that weekend though for opening week, figures.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
North Carolina and Alaska.

May try to head out to Arizona in January but its going to take some real good sweet talkin to the wife to get that to happen.

Shoot, I’m have to sweet talk the wife every year to hunt my lease... hitting NC public this year, she’s about ready to flip.. All I’ve heard is “how much gas is that,probably won’t kill anything anyway”.. [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: jug

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Shoot, I’m have to sweet talk the wife every year to hunt my lease... hitting NC public this year, she’s about ready to flip.. All I’ve heard is “how much gas is that,probably won’t kill anything anyway”.. [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
She'll get over it, mine eventually does about a week after I get back from a trip out of state :ROFLMAO:

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have the good fortune of being invited to the eastern shore of Maryland to chase some monster whitetails in October. Last year a few 140"-170"+ deer were taken on this land.

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
I have the good fortune of being invited to the eastern shore of Maryland to chase some monster whitetails in October. Last year a few 140"-170"+ deer were taken on this land.
Colekira. Are you going to hunt the sika deer on the eastern shore also if so I build a great sika deer call that most everyone uses up there

B-KayCh

Six Pointer
Will be in NW Duplin Co for most of my hunting. Had 37 acres clear cut back in March so that will shake things up some. Gotta tune up the .300 RUM!!
May get to do some doe eradication late season in Randolph Co. Buddy mentioned it so hope that comes through.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Flying to Wyoming in 3 weeks for a scouting trip..... then drive back out on October 22 for a 10-12 day stay.... backpacking in and camping both trips

And the usual Chatham, Alamance and Halifax hunts here at home