Where to buy full grown mallards

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Has anyone had any luck buying full grown mallards in NE NC or close? I was hoping to get some for my pond. Prob 40 - 50 in total. Thanks for the help.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Has anyone had any luck buying full grown mallards in NE NC or close? I was hoping to get some for my pond. Prob 40 - 50 in total. Thanks for the help.

team muddy creek

Twelve Pointer
I have 4 mallards that are about 3 months old, and 6 more that are about 2 weeks old, we will sell them once they are big enough to make it in a pond or lake. I'm in Nothern Davidson County.

moonlight

Four Pointer
I bought 75 2 day old true mallard ducklings from a woman in Castle Hayne last year. They were a pleasure to raise and the advantage of getting them young is they will hang around and not fly off later as adults. They were $5.00/each. Real mallards are difficult to find, be careful that you aren’t getting Rouen ducks. She keeps an ad on Craigslist usually.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
there's a place in Ellerbe that has good prices - but that isn't in NE NC

if you don't find none before early Sept let me know - I am heading to the NE NC area on 15 or 16 Sept - I can bring ya some - PM and we can coordinate if desired

good luck