Where are you going this year ?

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
I didn't travel last year. Covis fever locked us out in a few states last year and I'm chomping at the bit to get started.

Looks like I'm going to Michigan and Indiana this year, as well as here in NC.
Might go to VT, NH and Maine if time allows in late season.

Still on my quest to kill a bird in all 49 states that have turkeys. Already built a few preference points this year....AND still trying to figure out how to handle the plane ride to Hawaii when the time comes.

Where are you headed to this year ?

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
NC..... I am lazy and lost that drive I had.
Got some land I can hunt in Greenville County Virginia, right on the Meherrin River. On a good day, I can be amongst 7 or 8 heavy mouth gobblers but I don't get that excited about turkey hunting since my dad passed away. That was something we did together.
Good luck to all you Semi Pro Turkey hunters

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
WV and OH

Will look forward to hearing about your New England trip if it happens, Vermont has my interest lately, great trout fishing as well !

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I didn't travel last year. Covis fever locked us out in a few states last year and I'm chomping at the bit to get started.

Looks like I'm going to Michigan and Indiana this year, as well as here in NC.
Might go to VT, NH and Maine if time allows in late season.

Still on my quest to kill a bird in all 49 states that have turkeys. Already built a few preference points this year....AND still trying to figure out how to handle the plane ride to Hawaii when the time comes.

Where are you headed to this year ?
Tranquilizer like they did BA that'll get us to Hawaii and back😁 by way you counting them chickens haven't drawn yet but I do love your positive attitude😁 no worries either way as long as season is in and I can at least ride in truck bed I'm in

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Biggest bodied deer I've ever shot was up there, but the weather can turn on a dime and brutalize you FAST. -38 including windchill will make you rethink some things.
I've seen some real bruiser pics from there but I'm just interested in the turkeys y'all can have the deer