When's it going to stop??

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Doesn’t surprise me in Illinois. State is run by corrupt and liberal Chicago. I feel for the people in Southern IL who are controlled by Chicago.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
^ I thought the same thing. I've always felt sorry for the people from the rest of Illinois, and much closer to home, in Virginia.

Cootmeurer

Eight Pointer
Born and raised in S. IL. Soon as I graduated I moved south and haven't been back except to visit family. I was there during this fiasco and that cancellation came direct from the Governor's Office. That being said - I think it was a distraction.

While that big dust up was making news, the state gas tax doubling went into effect, the Governor and the Mayor of Chicago were in talks to roll the almost insolvent Chicago Pension system into the Not Yet Insolvent State Pension system (which would probably reduce to State Bond rating to junk status). Also, the pro-Abortion crew, not happy that they passed the most liberal abortion law in the country, realized that minors still needed either parental or judge approval for an abortion - and were drafting a new law that lets minors (no age specified) get an abortion with no consent other than their own. Oh, and they were drafting legislation to tax pensions in order to pay for state pensions.

Bottom line - the state Government has a super majority of liberal dems in the house and senate, and a liberal governor. I expect they will find more distractions (something like - WE WONT RECOGNIZE LICENSE PLATES WITH CONFEDERATE EMBLEMS - or some such &@^%@) while they try to out liberal California.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
And yet some people thought this to be a great idea charging white people double for tickets, glad some saw the sense
US music festival cancels policy of charging white people double
How this festival is even still allowed to be a thing is ridiculous. If it is the other way around, and only 1% as racist as this, the world would be on fire. This anti-white rhetoric is horrible. It a slap in the face for all those people who marched for equal rights for blacks and gays etc.
How is it ok for all these groups to fight for equaltiy, get it, and then turn around and spew this anti-white BS. So equality for your race, screw everyone else??

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
How this festival is even still allowed to be a thing is ridiculous. If it is the other way around, and only 1% as racist as this, the world would be on fire. This anti-white rhetoric is horrible. It a slap in the face for all those people who marched for equal rights for blacks and gays etc.
How is it ok for all these groups to fight for equaltiy, get it, and then turn around and spew this anti-white BS. So equality for your race, screw everyone else??
And Obama and his handler just sit back, sip a cold drink at his mansion bought with lobbiest fundings and grin like a cheshire cat. He had 8 years to divide and conquer, he and his minions did a fine job at it.
Our black community has been set back to the timeline somewhere in the 1950's since Obama was in office. More of that community were under government control by the end of his term in office than ever before, where now more of the black community are employed, off welfare, becoming business owners, ect ..than ever before. You'd think Trump would easily have the black vote but the media is a strong and powerful influence and celebrity influence in some communities is easier to listen to than researching the facts.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
And Obama and his handler just sit back, sip a cold drink at his mansion bought with lobbiest fundings and grin like a cheshire cat. He had 8 years to divide and conquer, he and his minions did a fine job at it.
Our black community has been set back to the timeline somewhere in the 1950's since Obama was in office. More of that community were under government control by the end of his term in office than ever before, where now more of the black community are employed, off welfare, becoming business owners, ect ..than ever before. You'd think Trump would easily have the black vote but the media is a strong and powerful influence and celebrity influence in some communities is easier to listen to than researching the facts.
I agree. The media scream racist, sexist, xenophobic, etc which is all BS. Its so funny if the left feels threatened or doesnt like you, they just throw those words out and try to make you an enemy, even if it is a complete lie. The word Nazi and fascist is thrown around alot nowadays and that bothers me a bit. These people have no idea what a Nazi really was or a Fascist/fascism really is. We have nothing even remotely close to fascism in this country.