Whats the best way to get rid of mice?

waxhaw

Six Pointer
Glue traps? Mechanical traps? Poisons? What kinds? Im not opposed to natural remedies but dont BS me. I need a Remedy for my camper. Yes I found out where they were getting in and plugged up all the holes. I dont want any return visitors.
Get a pet snake. At least a boa and let it have run of the house.😁

Glue traps? Mechanical traps? Poisons? What kinds? Im not opposed to natural remedies but dont BS me. I need a Remedy for my camper. Yes I found out where they were getting in and plugged up all the holes. I dont want any return visitors.
Use steel wool when you plug the holes. As they chew their way back in the steel wool cuts them all up on the inside and they die.

Well I went to check on my camper today. No sign of mice. But I did find this in one of the glue traps. Looks like all of y'all suggesting getting a snake were right. I got one. Click on the photo and you can see his belly scales. He got out of the trap but is still in the camper somewhere. How long can snakes live without food or water?

Attachments

• 20200521_131058(1).jpg
    20200521_131058(1).jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

kyle7630

Twelve Pointer
Cat. We got a cat a couple years ago. Inside/outside, this cat has a higher body count than Hillary.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
9b66ab43f6f892f01aaeda5249a05187.jpg

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I love some Jif extra crunchy peanut butter. I would get a few beers in me on Friday night and absolutely get fried eating the peanut butter off that contraption.