Whatcha drinking tonight?

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
View attachment 50438
I’ve really taken to putting a cap from a hot pepper in my drink. Good flavor and reminds you you’re alive. Those are jalapeños, habanero, and scorpion. Scorpion and habanero are my favorite. I messed up Saturday night though and gave the neighbors and myself the rioter treatment. Poured a drink and threw in a scorpion cap, but was a little slow in drinking it. By the time I got 3/4 down it was too hot to drink. Decided I would cut it with more whiskey and coke. Well, the fizz from the coke sent it airborne. Neighbors coughing and sneezing, and my face felt like it was gonna melt off lol. Rough 30 minutes to say the least lol

What tha.....

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
So if a guy could find a bottle of Buffalo Trace in NC, what would he pay for it? Also Angels Envy? Just curious how much I need to buy. My current locale has cases and cases of Buffalo Trace for 30 bucks and angels envy for 40 bucks.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
So if a guy could find a bottle of Buffalo Trace in NC, what would he pay for it? Also Angels Envy? Just curious how much I need to buy. My current locale has cases and cases of Buffalo Trace for 30 bucks and angels envy for 40 bucks.

I just bought 2 bottles of BT for $28 ea. And I paid $54 for the Angels Envy.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
ff647fb92ef7d5cbc1b6db60a5abc3a9.jpg

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

If you can get cases & cases, buy what you can afford.......The AE will cost about 50% more than than in NC! :party:

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
I just bought 2 bottles of BT for $28 ea. And I paid $54 for the Angels Envy.
Thank you. Just wanted to make sure I’m not getting soaked. I have been looking for and asking about BT in every liquor store near me and they never have it. Can buy AE but it’s more like 65 bucks.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Wife came home with some midnight moonshine. Not a big fan of watermelon flavored anything but it was tolerable. I rarely drink anymore so a nice smooth buzz a dark room and some chillin out music made for a good Saturday night so far.

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer
5d6885bca31af44def85cd8d878cb575.jpg

Really great option under 30$. Pick some of this up while you can. Sazerac bought them and price is about to go up and will be allocated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Finally a two week vacation. I'm enjoying some Hops, with a touch of malt and a twist of zesty orange, sipping on a Ballast Point IPA, watching some rental movies with my better half. Don't get no better.

Attachments

• 20201001_220314.png
    20201001_220314.png
    762.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201001_220344.png
    20201001_220344.png
    702.8 KB · Views: 19

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Did you get those rental movies from a library or is there a Blockbuster still in existence out there somewhere?

Lol, here in Moravian Falls, the local Village Market #3 rents videos, sells fresh tomatoes & vegetables, and has fresh "Hunters" livermush. With the Covid shutdown BS, I doubt they'll be going out of business anytime soon. Lol

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Might have a glass of wine tonight with the wife sitting around the Solo if my doc clears me . Will be the first alcohol drink I’ve had in over a month since my surgery. Quite frankly, haven’t missed it one bit (I’m a bourbon guy) and have also shed about 10 pounds. But I’m sure I’ll catch up some when I get to the camp next week for the 4 day short season.