Whatcha drinking tonight?

Lastfling

Six Pointer
When a beer won’t do this has been right tasty

5c656d178554b6dc4ea231f177e21aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Man what a good few days to hit the ABC stores.
Had the new knob Creek twice Barreled rye, Buffalo Trace, Old Forrester 1897, 1920, Statesman, whistle Pig, Blade&Bow, Basil Haydens Dark Rye and even Birddog small batch.
Sure was a good day to pick for stocking up.
I ordered a case of WT Rye in SC last week, down to 5.5 liters already. Just had a medicinal dose.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
had a couple of birddog small batch drinks while cleaning pistol brass tonite.....my bud brought a round ice "cube" maker for me last week....those little balls are perfect for a a neat drink, and last a long time without sticking to the side of the glass like a lot of ice does

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Man what a good few days to hit the ABC stores.
Had the new knob Creek twice Barreled rye, Buffalo Trace, Old Forrester 1897, 1920, Statesman, whistle Pig, Blade&Bow, Basil Haydens Dark Rye and even Birddog small batch.
Sure was a good day to pick for stocking up.
How do you like the Basil Dark Rye? I have an event with some friends coming up and was thinking of that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
How do you like the Basil Dark Rye? I have an event with some friends coming up and was thinking of that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It is good stuff.
You will want to like port.
It would be great sitting in the easy chair with a cigar.

Sweet port start but dry on the end. No burn, good flavor. ..Can taste the CRW in it.

If someone likes red wine, port or the likes you will love it.
If you open it as a true bourbon, want the zing or kick you will not enjoy.

Sitting with a cigar or pipe maybe just after a nice steak or lamb is its fit.

I like it. Think people that are not true diehard bourbon drinkers will like it.

Thumbs up and would buy it again but drink in its fitting time.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Haven’t decided. May dab into something before bed.

Probably something sweet. Probably disorrano and rumchada

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’ve been looking for vermouth for about a month. Non to be found locally. Found some...probably martinis tonight.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I did not partake of any of the Devils spirits last evening in anticipation of a rather Develish Saturday evening!!! I will probably make up for last night

Little Cheap ass Evan Williams is all I am taking ....as I anticipate the presence of some (tolerable) Democrat’s at this gathering....

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I did not partake of any of the Devils spirits last evening in anticipation of a rather Develish Saturday evening!!! I will probably make up for last night

Little Cheap ass Evan Williams is all I am taking ....as I anticipate the presence of some (tolerable) Democrat’s at this gathering....

In my opinion, one of the best ones you could choose. I’m a fan of the black label. Trying the single barrel now.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I started work on a bottle of Old Forester Statesman.
Good stuff and 95 proof.
Plan to open a 1897 tonight.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Try a mix of the Evan with diet Mountain Dew in lieu of the ginger ale once or twice. That’s something I discovered when that’s all there was to mix with...and I liked it better lol.