Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Glass of 19 Crimes red blend with dinner
680356a96bf8f343334f83718f1c6515.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I really like it, maybe because of that. I'm a Beam drinker as a rule and EW has a tad less bite on the rocks, the small batch does anyways......

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I really like it, maybe because of that. I'm a Beam drinker as a rule and EW has a tad less bite on the rocks, the small batch does anyways......

I have tried to acquire a liking for several different bourbons. Woodford I do like. Other than that....I’m just constantly pulled back to Evan Williams. Rightfully so, it still gets ranked relatively well and I think it has been voted the best bang for the buck for quite a few years now.

chef

Ten Pointer
How did you find that taste-wise? I tried it earlier this week looking for a cheaper alternative bourbon for daily sipping, but found it to be weak tasting.....

Dickel 12 year is super solid. Bypass the 8 year it is rough.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Knob Creek small batch got the draw tonight. Over a couple cubes, orange twist, good stuff (y)

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Picked up a bottle of Weller Antique 107 a couple of days ago. Haven't opened it yet. Going to wait for the next cool snap when I can build a fire and enjoy. I was fortunate enough to have a glass of William Larue Weller recently, which was firmly in the top 3 bourbons I've ever tried....maybe the best. Hoping the Weller Antique is similar.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Have not seen any weller in the store for some time.
That said not much good stuff just not there at the right time.
I opened some Makers 46 last night.
Plan to hit that a few days then retreat to some Woodford Rye to change things up.

jbaldwin

Six Pointer
Wish I could have one tonight. Doctor said avoid alcohol because of fatty liver, Saturday night is my only night....….. Ya'll boys enjoy for me please....

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
just grabbed a bottle of Henry McKenna single barrel bottled in bond 10yr old......tasty, but on the rocks you can tell it is 100 proof
Funny I just opened one the other day.
Good stuff for what it is.
One of my friends that was his favorite, he past a few years back. Always tried to pick up a bottle for a toast to Bob. He was a great guy.