Whatcha drinking tonight?

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
2D844D18-FB9E-4A23-B07B-D652866E0289.jpeg
Gifted 5 bottles of the Virginia Gentleman and the Christian Bros, as well as a Big bottle of Rebel Yell! Maybe it’s a blessing that the Doc told me to chill on the drinking!

Is the Virginia Gentleman in a plastic bottle to keep it from breaking if it falls off the top shelf? 😜🤷🏻‍♂️

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
View attachment 108148
Gifted 5 bottles of the Virginia Gentleman and the Christian Bros, as well as a Big bottle of Rebel Yell! Maybe it’s a blessing that the Doc told me to chill on the drinking!

Is the Virginia Gentleman in a plastic bottle to keep it from breaking if it falls off the top shelf? 😜🤷🏻‍♂️
Who needs enemies with friends like that😂😂😂

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Have seen it on the shelves last 2 months but haven’t bought it. How is it?
It’s good to very good, but there’s no bang for the buck so to speak. It’s about what I’ve come to expect from its price point…equal parts admiration and disappointment🤣

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Searched long and hard and found a bottle of Blantons. My intent was to gift it to my surgeon who has been good to me. He is an occasional drinker and had never drunk Blantons before therefore not knowing what he was just given. Fellow Dr came into his office thru out the day and asked him where he got that and did he know how difficult it is to find. He knows now in fact he called me last night at home to thank me. Good ending to a bad situation.

7mm-08

Twelve Pointer
Skrewball Old Fashioned.
It’s weird, but tasty.
Skrewball peanut butter burbon
Aromatic bitters
Sugar
Black cherry and orange peel
Wipe the rim with the orange
Next time I’ll cut the Skrewball by 25% with some Woodford wheat.

0C6BEC3A-16C9-4883-B590-FF4593178440.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jug