Whatcha drinking tonight?

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
Sipping on a Bud Light pondering on a plan for tomorrow while I am the only one at the house. Man, these beers are freezer (ice)cold. Two more let's go. 🤣 .

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I am gonna hate this in the a.m.

A buddy has a place down here and was in town a few nights ago. I dropped in to visit and we had a couple of bourbons, some beer and wings, then a lot more bourbons.

Next morning my wife said, “you reeked of alcohol. what were you drinking?” When I told her bourbon, she said she thought so because it smelled so sweet. LOL

I’m not a bourbon drinker, but she is.

I felt pretty bad, had to go for a run as soon as I got up to sweat it out a bit.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
A buddy has a place down here and was in town a few nights ago. I dropped in to visit and we had a couple of bourbons, some beer and wings, then a lot more bourbons.

Next morning my wife said, “you reeked of alcohol. what were you drinking?” When I told her bourbon, she said she thought so because it smelled so sweet. LOL

I’m not a bourbon drinker, but she is.

I felt pretty bad, had to go for a run as soon as I got up to sweat it out a bit.
Never thought about going on a run or hitting the gym after a night like last night. I’m going to try it.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Brand new when I got here- below half when I left!!

Attachments

• E86111AF-59BE-49D4-9A56-4950E8F05174.jpeg
    E86111AF-59BE-49D4-9A56-4950E8F05174.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 24