Whatcha drinking tonight?

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Two fingers of Blantons. I hit the store for a resupply today and made out pretty well. Should be set for a loooong time. It’s not my hands down favorite, but it’s pretty close.

Got a bottle of Blantons packed for our annual Reelfoot trip starting tomorrow - good for warming up after long cold days in the blind.
Good luck out at Reelfoot. Give us an update on how the hunt goes. Been once, not a good trip bird wise.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just thought I would toss this out there….Weldon Mills Distillery in Weldon right beside the boat ramp at the River….sampled their bourbons the other day….all were very nice…..I have also had the house gin….pretty nice if you like Gin….ask your local ABC store to get it for you…it’s in the warehouse…the top notch “reserve” bourbon is in the $65 dollar range, then there is a “select” around 56….and another called soldiers cut a little cheaper( and a portion of that sold goes to military families I believe)……going back to sample more next time I’m up there….like the sweet potato whiskey, and the rockfish whiskey….pretty neat place

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
We had some dear friends over for our annual Christmas get together. They gave me a bottle of Bruichladdich.

'tis good!

smith-n-stokes

Old Mossy Horns
I was gifted some fireball today at work playing dirty Santa. What is the best thing to mix it with or just shoot it straight. I’m sure I’ll get some good ideas from this crowd. 👍