Whatcha drinking tonight?

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I vote to get a buncha members to throw in money to get you to get that skeleton dude tattooed on you . But from now on we get to call you Pumpkin
Bullchit....more like "punkin" as in 'cute little punkin aint he' ;) ;) Just giving you grief toby...no offense intended.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I like them plucked, brined in brown sugar, garlic, and salt. Then deep fried …. SON!!!
I’m telling you, that’s it for me…..
Ive still got quite a few in the freezer so I will def give that a try next time! Haven't brined them in brown sugar yet. But it sounds top notch!

Aaron871

Four Pointer
Ive still got quite a few in the freezer so I will def give that a try next time! Haven't brined them in brown sugar yet. But it sounds top notch!
As soon as I pluck them, I stick them in a mason jar full of brine in the fridge. Lots of garlic, lots of brown sugar, and get some cure salt. Let them sit a good 3 to 4 days.

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Here's what i'll be drinking tonight, with some RC Cola.
Gotta wait till i get off at 7, and get home though.
Might even fire up a cigar too.

Attachments

• bulleit.jpeg
    bulleit.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Dang...I gotta finish up the Knob Creek CS I have left, then the Woodford DO. And only then will I let myself break into the Weller. Since lots of football is on tomorrow and Im batching it....might just git r done.
That Woodford Double Oaked is delicious. Which Weller?

Ho ace

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Here after hours sitting at the DMV I’m going nuts so I think I will break open the SQRRL when I get home

D8FBC502-0ED6-470D-9A07-E133CD62FB35.jpeg

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That Woodford Double Oaked is delicious. Which Weller?
Ive got both Antique and Reserve. I prefer the Antique though. It replaced my previous fave in Angels Envy. Now my top 5 are:

1) Weller Antique
2) Angels Envy
3) Wilderness Trail Wheat
4) Weller SR
5) Makers 46

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
Ive got both Antique and Reserve. I prefer the Antique though. It replaced my previous fave in Angels Envy. Now my top 5 are:

1) Weller Antique
2) Angels Envy
3) Wilderness Trail Wheat
4) Weller SR
5) Makers 46
Weller Antique is a favorite of mine as well. The top 5 I’ve had are ones I can’t find….and probably wouldn’t pay the price if I had the opportunity.

1) Willam Larue Weller
2) Parker’s Heritage Promise of Hope 11 yr old
3) Pappy 20 yr old
4) Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
5) Eagle Rare 17 yr

There are so many that I really like but a few that I try to keep in the cabinet…in no particular order…

Rabbit Hole Heigold
High West Bourye
Old Forester 1910
Weller Antique
McKenna 10 yr
Noah’s Mill
Four Roses Single Barrel (and Small Batch)
Woodford Double Oaked
And a few others I’m forgetting…. :p

Ho ace

Ten Pointer
Contributor
70 proof! Should mix some bourbon with that. 😂

Kidding…..is it good? Does it taste like peanut butter?
I wouldn’t have got it but I read a review on peanut butter whiskey in a Garden and Gun mag and got my interest up. It was an accurate review in my opinion.

This brand is not too bad. Smells like peanut butter but tastes bit more like hazelnut than peanut butter to me. Better room temp than on the rocks for me.

Last edited: