Whatcha drinking tonight?

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
View attachment 50438
I’ve really taken to putting a cap from a hot pepper in my drink. Good flavor and reminds you you’re alive. Those are jalapeños, habanero, and scorpion. Scorpion and habanero are my favorite. I messed up Saturday night though and gave the neighbors and myself the rioter treatment. Poured a drink and threw in a scorpion cap, but was a little slow in drinking it. By the time I got 3/4 down it was too hot to drink. Decided I would cut it with more whiskey and coke. Well, the fizz from the coke sent it airborne. Neighbors coughing and sneezing, and my face felt like it was gonna melt off lol. Rough 30 minutes to say the least lol
What tha.....

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
So if a guy could find a bottle of Buffalo Trace in NC, what would he pay for it? Also Angels Envy? Just curious how much I need to buy. My current locale has cases and cases of Buffalo Trace for 30 bucks and angels envy for 40 bucks.

Troutbum82

Ten Pointer
So if a guy could find a bottle of Buffalo Trace in NC, what would he pay for it? Also Angels Envy? Just curious how much I need to buy. My current locale has cases and cases of Buffalo Trace for 30 bucks and angels envy for 40 bucks.
I just bought 2 bottles of BT for $28 ea. And I paid $54 for the Angels Envy.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you can get cases & cases, buy what you can afford.......The AE will cost about 50% more than than in NC! :party:

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Wife came home with some midnight moonshine. Not a big fan of watermelon flavored anything but it was tolerable. I rarely drink anymore so a nice smooth buzz a dark room and some chillin out music made for a good Saturday night so far.