Whatcha drinking tonight?

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wife didnt have any at their stores, and mgr hadnt heard of it...i showed them oic of bottle and he is gonna see if he can order it...i wont be holding my breath though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wife didnt have any at their stores, and mgr hadnt heard of it...i showed them oic of bottle and he is gonna see if he can order it...i wont be holding my breath though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The brewers haven't expanded into NC yet..........just found that out. It can be ordered and shipped however.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
@wturkey01 Has the Trail made its way to your house yet?

Finally got it this morning!!

FedEx is totally outta whack..........originally supposed to be delivered the 16th, then changed to 18th, then changed to 20th, then back to 18th and finally delivered on the 19th!!

Am looking forward to a sip or six this pm.

wilderness trail.jpg

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Finally got it this morning!!

FedEx is totally outta whack..........originally supposed to be delivered the 16th, then changed to 18th, then changed to 20th, then back to 18th and finally delivered on the 19th!!

Am looking forward to a sip or six this pm.

View attachment 45098

Y'know....you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.... ;)

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Y'know....you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.... ;)

Wayull, my experience is that it's a bit tingly on the tongue but a smooth follow and it doesn't burn all the way to your testicles!! LOL

I like it. Thanks for posting about it, Tip!

In case others want to get it, I ordered this from Potomac Distributors....... located in DC!! They use FedEx and someone over 21 has to be home to sign for it.

Last edited:

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well, I'm glad you tried it, but it doesn't sound like you were very impressed. :( I'm sorry to have led you down that Trail.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wayull, my experience is that it's a bit tingly on the tongue but a smooth follow and it doesn't burn all the way to your testicles!! LOL

I like it. Thanks for posting about it, Tip!

In case others want to get it, I ordered this from Potomac Distributors....... located in DC!! They use FedEx and someone over 21 has to be home to sign for it.

Thanks much much for posting that info. I'm going to try having that bourbon delivered to my place!

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer
Aged in bourbon barrels. This is a great beer.
99514805a0c623ef670f300fef3bcdd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok. I laughed my butt off at this video. The 'experiment' portion of the vid is pretty much busted because the canning lid's rubber is what got into the various whiskeys and not anything to do with the actual heating of the liquor. The shenanigans part of the vid, which starts at the 10 min mark, however made me fall over laughing. The one lines and innuendo are great.