Whatcha drinking tonight?

Teamclark

Spike
A little Woodford rye and a Romeo y Julieta to kick off the long weekend
dee7e95b824674a0fee9f6950a3cea49.jpg

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Who stood in line for lotto tickets for some RARE bottles I saw on the news this morning?

Me? Orange Smirnoffs and Lemonade/Cranberry juice....AKA panty droppers. We'll see. ;)
Nah...that's liquid panty remover, two of those and all under garments are subject to being lost.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
had both heavens door double barrel oak and rye.....and a good bit of it with my veteran buddies.....they deserve every bit...always a tough weekend for them.....a little bit of bartons and some 4 roses....several mich ultras and blue ribbons, angles envy and McKenna.....will get better when we get home from wateree tomorrow and really get started...no driving of course.....yall be safe.....

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I dont drink much anymore but I have liked the pineapple bacardi rum recently. Very easy to drink.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone have insight on Angels Envy Rye?

Seen it at the store today but for 100$ it is up there for any Rye.
Wonder if I need to make a second trip....?
Did score a few...
Basil Haydens Caribbean Rye finished
Elijah Craig barrel proof
And Angel Envy Port Barrel finish

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Have not tried the rye, but the port barrel is good though....new tequila wife brought home yesterday is smooth as a baby's butt...george strait and a couple of his buds have brought this one into the USA ..it is actually pink....havent researched it much, but as far as tequila shots, it is excellent
63c64d9acc24ded338be5f19c51324f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Have not tried the rye, but the port barrel is good though....new tequila wife brought home yesterday is smooth as a baby's butt...george strait and a couple of his buds have brought this one into the USA ..it is actually pink....havent researched it much, but as far as tequila shots, it is excellent
63c64d9acc24ded338be5f19c51324f0.jpg

So how was it?

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Just saying, around here the abc store mgrs either keep it for themselves or just call their buddies when they get some in...it never makes it to the shelves