What y’all eating

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Poor me again. Leftovers. Carlie c's was stopping lunch at 1:30. Yesterday. Manager told the lady fixn the plate to give him all the meat. Dang. 4 good tasting pieces of cubed steak, over rice..doesn't count as a side that way. Think she likes me. Lol. Take out box shows how bloated it was. Oh...ate with 2 packs of Texas Pete.

Attachments

• 20220913_121748.jpg
    20220913_121748.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220912_135201.jpg
    20220912_135201.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 21

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Poor me again. Leftovers. Carlie c's was stopping lunch at 1:30. Yesterday. Manager told the lady fixn the plate to give him all the meat. Dang. 4 good tasting pieces of cubed steak, over rice..doesn't count as a side that way. Think she likes me. Lol. Take out box shows how bloated it was. Oh...ate with 2 packs of Texas Pete.

Carlie Cs in laurinburg? If so, i need to start hanging there

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
ya found her!! that stuff is awesome - just emptied a jar the other day and my Wife says she'll have me a new one by the time I get back from current boondoggle :mosh:

I did. 2nd jar. It is awesome!! She's a very nice lady!! So traditional she bows a little several times. In gratitude?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Can’t beat oysters I’ve found a lot lately, one of my favorite. Also found about 4lbs of Chicken of the Woods last week.
Thought of ya this weekend when we were up in the poconos. Wife is great at mushroom hunting. I suck at it. I was watching some deer at bout 30 yds on an oak flat and was trying to see if the one in front was a buck as they ran off. Right where he disappeared from view…nice cluster of chicken of the woods. Hollered at my better half and she was thrilled. Then she seemed surprised that I actually found some and asked why I looked there. “Oh I wasn’t looking for mushrooms, I was just watching that deer and it ran by the tree with the mushrooms on it.” She just looked at me 🙄 “of course you find some nice mushrooms but only cuz you were watching deer.” I said “hey normally I don’t come home with deer OR mushrooms.” Man them chicken of the woods live up to their name!