What y’all eating

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve been looking forward to this since yesterday. I thought it was on the menu last night but it was hibachi beef tips. I swear all she said was beef tips and I assumed it was beef tips and gravy.

It’s a rib sticking meal after loading and hauling bales all day. AAB3EB49-B899-4421-B7A3-A1249968637A.jpeg

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
More often than not, I forget about this thread till after the fact. Came home from work last night and my wife had slow cooked the drumsticks off that Jake I killed. Couldn’t tell ya what she did as far as prep and seasoning was concerned. All I know was they had great flavor and not one bit was tough or chewy

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Fresh broiled speckled trout fillets the wife and I caught last week. Olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, butter, and multi ground peppers. Chick fillet style seasoned fries and green peas in butter, garlic and Lowerys simmered until most liquid is reduced (concentrated). As much as I like it fried, got zero complaints prepared this way. 👌F8441CE5-B8E4-4B8C-B16C-27DDA96CCA3B.jpeg

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Fresh broiled speckled trout fillets the wife and I caught last week. Olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, butter, and multi ground peppers. Chick fillet style seasoned fries and green peas in butter, garlic and Lowerys simmered until most liquid is reduced (concentrated). As much as I like it fried, got zero complaints prepared this way. 👌View attachment 92682

My favorite way to eat mahi, tile, trigger, etc....except add capers to the butter sauce