What y’all eating

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I thought you could bring back long bones like legs and ribs but nothing connected to the CNS. Hmm.. I might should reread those regs.

For NC no bone material at all,,,,plus extensive info on packaging

Anyone transporting cervid carcass parts into North Carolina must follow processing and packaging regulations, which only allow the importation of:
Meat that has been boned out such that no pieces or fragments of bone remain;
Caped hides with no part of the skull or spinal column attached;
Antlers, antlers attached to cleaned skull plates, or cleaned skulls free from meat, or brain tissue;
Cleaned lower jawbone(s) with teeth or cleaned teeth; or
Finished taxidermy products and tanned hides.

Last edited:

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
For NC no bone material at all,,,,plus extensive info on packaging

Anyone transporting cervid carcass parts into North Carolina must follow processing and packaging regulations, which only allow the importation of:

Meat that has been boned out such that no pieces or fragments of bone remain;

Caped hides with no part of the skull or spinal column attached;

Antlers, antlers attached to cleaned skull plates, or cleaned skulls free from meat, or brain tissue;

Cleaned lower jawbone(s) with teeth or cleaned teeth; or

Finished taxidermy products and tanned hides.
Flat :donk retarded and a giant PITA:(

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
No pics but fried crappie sammich with tarter sauce, slaw, and slice of pepper jack. Side of slaw and another filet. Waiting on a certain retired feller to tell me I can’t taste the fish for what I had on the sammich 🙄

You KNOW it didn’t happen if no pictures

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You like the griddle. Have had one a while haven’t finished putting it together yet. Always like the charcoal thing
It has its place in my outdoor cooking!! I use it a lot…. Vegetables on it are spot on! Occasionally a steak on it! Burgers are a breeze on it- and anything breakfast! Watch the black stone video on how to season it w flax seed oil and it is game on after that

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Stack chicken in microwave, line paper plate with frozen brats and set on popcorn mode.

Pan sear hotdogs. Nobody likes a microwaved dog.

🤥

20211001_190037.jpg20211001_190040.jpg