What y’all eating

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Zucchini/Squash/Onions followed clockwise is corn, creamed cucumbers, and garlic feta red potatoes. Of course the star of the show is the 1 Inch Medium Rare Sirloin.

1” sirloin is what I had this afternoon as well,,, more rare than medium rare though

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
marinated some thin strips of stir fry steak in teriyaki with a big of cajun seasoning.
made a pico/ fresh salsa today and fridged it for a few along with the meat.
diced up some fresh lettuce and radish from the yard. grilled a few jalapenos along with the meat (a pain but worth it). pulled the meat and peppers then threw on the corn tortillas until done. a couple dribbles of sriracha and some queso crumbles.
Tacos are awesome.... I did take a pic. too big. I will try to resize, tacos did not pose for additional pics. their job was very short and tasty😋
20210601_195523.jpg

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
That cake is just too friggin' cool!!! That is truly AMAZING. Do you know how she made those feathers? Does she have a bake shop? This cake is what my 2View attachment 67491 amateur daughters rustled up @ the beach when my Grandson turned 1.
The feathers were fondant I’m sure. Scissors and an airbrush would be my guess. She did have a bakery, but she’s closed it to focus on other avenues. Some of her wedding cakes were incredible, to say the least.

Your cake looks good to me!

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
it is a very old and popular local bbq. You will have to spend a few weeks to get around and try all the bbq places that people will claim to be the best. lol