What y’all eating

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Lol, a vienna sausage sandwich right now but I've a 10 lbs of crawdads, 2 lbs of andouille sausage, 6 ears of corn, and a bunch of new potatoes and onions ready to go into a low country boil tomorrow....

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
we did it up pretty well yesterday......started smoking james river oysters about 130....had a box of those.....put some corn on the cob on smoker, then added some stuffed clams that were awesome......4 lbs of king crab legs next, and filets for the finale.....3 couples, and we put away some food......2 bottles of good tequila and who knows what else......uber was my friend at the end of the night....great time with great friends......ball park fat ass hotdogs with my 87 yr old mom for lunch today....thats what she wanted....hehehe.....great weekend.....

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Baked fish (grunt) street tacos, small tortillas, spread a bit of guac,,add fish then onions, jalapeños, cilantro, tomatoes, baked pine nuts, and some grilled corn off the cob

View attachment 67343
View attachment 67344
Street tacos have become a regular thing on the menu here. Fish, shrimp, chicken, and I made some with left over brisket a few weeks ago. The wife makes a cilantro slaw to put on them that I can’t get enough of. I make a concoction of avocado, ranch and sour cream for them also. She don’t eat it, so I usually end up overindulging in it lol.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I have no pics cause I ate it all. Smoked up some ribs but I also grilled up some shucked corn. Then cut it from the cob and made a mixture of Cayenne, taco seasoning, queso, and few other ingredients then grilled it a little longer in some foil. That :poop: make yur mouf melt!