What y’all eating

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Sea mullet is way, way different than jumping mullet. I eat a lot of fish but jumping mullet aren’t something I care to ever eat again.

My brother swears they are good. They ate smoked mullet dip in Florida and said they were outstanding. This is coming from somebody that don't eat alot of fish...so I don't know.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Never done that...but I'd definitely try it

When we were on the keto diet, whatever protein was cooked for supper, was also for breakfast the next morning.

Cold salmon, and a couple boiled eggs were really good after a 5 mile run. So was the bacon... and the steak.. and the bone-in pork chop... lol

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
When we were on the keto diet, whatever protein was cooked for supper, was also for breakfast the next morning.

Cold salmon, and a couple boiled eggs were really good after a 5 mile run. So was the bacon... and the steak.. and the bone-in pork chop... lol

All that sounds real good.....except the 5 mike run. I could do a 5 mile walk.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
trigger and grunt filets with parmesan garlic butter with a little orange squeezed in. topped with a little paprika.
roasted honey Brussels and rice.View attachment 67165
Triggers are my favorite bottom fish.
I have the “touch” for them and their tiny mouth. They lay at a weird spot in the water column that’s hard to hit of you aren’t on anchor.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Some fine crab cakes from a most unexpected place
I eat them all over and most truly suc
These do not. Lump with minimal breading no deviled crab crap
Duffys seafood NMB