What y’all eating

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Bone in 4 lb. chuck roast(garlic salt, pepper, a little Larry's), with 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, large can of mushrooms and 1/4 cup H2O in a turkey size browning bag. 350, 2.75 hours. Really good pieces of fat!! Rice, turnip bottoms. Collards...I liberally drizzled fried fat back grease to the already "greased" collards. And..homegrown mater. 2 plates..Couldn't help it. 🤤🤤🙂

Attachments

• 20221204_130413.jpg
    20221204_130413.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 24

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
My wife knocked it outta the park. Grilled steaks from hind quarter .Small amount of Salt, black pepper and dried garlic rub. Minimum “cover up” flavoring, maximum venison taste. Can’t thank everyone enough for their input on aging when all ya got is a cooler. Kept all my ice bagged so it wasn’t a deer slushee like @Ol Copper had mentioned seeing on the interwebz.

61DF7888-AB50-48BF-BE11-4DE234256C0D.jpeg

Last edited:

TH80

Eight Pointer
My wife knocked it outta the park. Grilled steaks from hind quarter .Small amount of Salt, black pepper and dried garlic rub. Minimum “cover up” flavoring, maximum venison taste. Can’t thank everyone enough for their input on aging when all ya got is a cooler. Kept all my ice bagged so it wasn’t a deer slushee like @Ol Copper had mentioned seeing on the interwebz.

View attachment 105850
You’re suppose to drink the deer slushee 🤣

timber

Twelve Pointer
I don’t like meat cooked to a crisp but looking way some grill you could save money on a grill. Just buy one of those hand held propane torches and just blacken the outside a little if you going to eat the inside raw.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Figured I’d get in touch with my more ethnic side and do a @woodmoose style deer meal to bring for lunch today. It’s technical name is murgh makhani, but commonly known as butter chicken curry. I’m more of a coconut curry kinda guy but this was good. Very spicy. Although I do have an overwhelming desire to change my last name to Punjabi and purchase a motel now

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Figured I’d get in touch with my more ethnic side and do a @woodmoose style deer meal to bring for lunch today. It’s technical name is murgh makhani, but commonly known as butter chicken curry. I’m more of a coconut curry kinda guy but this was good. Very spicy. Although I do have an overwhelming desire to change my last name to Punjabi and purchase a motel now
Don’t forget a couple convenient stores too. Those punjab farsi speaking dudes can sure squeeze a buck.

Scrub

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Reciepe?

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Man, that looks good with that leaking egg!! My "pitiful" lunch did have a Moruga Satan Strain Red pepper. Ate about 1/2 of it. I know it's hot when it makes me hiccup. Lol. Has kinda of a fruity, earthly flavor.

Attachments

• 20221209_123811.jpg
    20221209_123811.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 10