What y’all eating

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
You must be super desperate.....I tried that canned crap once. Felt like Chevy chase eating that turkey on Christmas vacation. More she'll than meat....

Now the lump stuff in the refrigerator seafood section is much better
It made a turd, and got me through the 2 hour open water swim this morning 😁😎

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Fixed lunch for my parents and myself. Meatloaf(onion, bell pepper 🤤), macaroni and cheese, brown rice(1 cup rice, can of French onion, beef consomme, 1/2 stick butter in casserole dish, 350 for 1 hour, can of mushrooms would be good addition). And a big pot of boiled okra(4 large slices of fat back boiled prior to adding okra). And celebrity maters. 🤤

Attachments

• 20220828_133725.jpg
    20220828_133725.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 15

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Cioppino for lunch - wife made it this morning before heading out to not mow the lawn (think she went to do Granny stuff for some of the grandkids)

- clams, squid, mussels, shrimp, tuna, leek, diced tomato, garlic etc

Delish

Had two bowls already (stuffed now)

CEC13BCE-DCCD-4732-8EE4-F14BF3BDFE5B.jpeg

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
my youngest went to a conference in Chicago and sent me a picture of her Chicago style hot dog - I have seen variations of such but never had one,,

so needed to get the "neon relish" and sport peppers from Vienna (company, not city) as no where local. the rest was easy. Had to make my own poppy seed hot dog buns and bought linked beef hot dogs.

they were excellent,,, like a hot dog sub sandwich - on my permanent rotation (y)

FA08093C-E71E-415C-90AD-72E97DDA6026.jpegF1B34260-1FC0-47B7-8D36-84F33D8EA759.jpeg

Last edited: