What y’all eating

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I give up - what is it?

Dick got it correct. Snow cream. I put the bowl in the snow for a little while, so snow wouldn't melt too fast, piled snow pretty high in bowl, add vanilla extract and sugar to taste, and add some whipping cream or half-n-half. It's ok. Just a childhood thing I do sometimes when it snows. Think it was one of those cool things my dad turned me on to. The difference in the 2 pictures is how much the snow "reduces" when you mix ingredients a little. Really need to pile the snow up to have enough to enjoy.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Bought a full chicken and decided to spatchcock it rather than beer can it. At least I got 2 chix wings AND thighs and breasts for like $8 lol.

First I carefully removed her dressings. Then I pat down her exposed, naked, moist flesh with a paper towel, knowing and appreciating I am the only person to have ever witnessed her in this state. I then apply a rub to her, careful not to touch any part of her in the process.

Chix.jpg

I then pull her clothing back over her, and again apply the rub, lifting legs, thighs etc to make sure I cover every inch of her body.

20220124_190110.jpg

Then, I just let her sit there and sweat for a while, one of my best talents in life.

Once the grill had thin blue smoke and held @ 350 and I gently laid her down upon the ready surface, knowing full well the next time I saw her she would be completely different, as well as moments from being ripped apart.

Then comes the waiting game.

I love an app that tells me WHEN I can expect to be satisfied!!!

Screenshot_20220124-200628_GrillEye.jpg

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Also, it's good to know one's grill is well balanced when separate breasts rise in complete unison to the degree!!!

20220124_203335.jpg

Once her temp had climaxed, I removed her from the heat, and put an aluminum foil on her while to let her rest.

A few minutes later she on spread out on my wooden cutting board and ready to be enjoyed or prepared for the next meal. Ate her thighs and wings, but the breasts became Chix Salad for sammiches for lunch this week!

20220124_204308.jpg20220124_205738.jpg

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sautéd onion and garlic in butter. Added a beef bullion cube and finally flour. Cooked that for a little while for color and taste. Added a pint of canned venison and some milk and water. Also cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.

Simmered until thick and ate over some mashed potatoes with some fine company. The picture shows it all mixed up and it tastes much better than it looks 😅

Attachments

• E89E2301-F527-4962-850D-D86B7A53330F.jpeg
    E89E2301-F527-4962-850D-D86B7A53330F.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 20

TH80

Eight Pointer
No pic since I was hungry and wasn’t thinking about a pic at that time but threw a steak and link sausage on the grill, green beans, and fried taters. No A1 was used in consumption of the steak!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Also, it's good to know one's grill is well balanced when separate breasts rise in complete unison to the degree!!!

View attachment 84341

Once her temp had climaxed, I removed her from the heat, and put an aluminum foil on her while to let her rest.

A few minutes later she on spread out on my wooden cutting board and ready to be enjoyed or prepared for the next meal. Ate her thighs and wings, but the breasts became Chix Salad for sammiches for lunch this week!

View attachment 84342View attachment 84343

looks like a great meat meal,,,

but your write up,,,, you are one SICK puppy,,,,,,,,