What y’all eating

timber

Twelve Pointer
Went to pickup a ribeye in food lion tonight till looked at the price. No way I am paying 20.00 for one ribeye. I know the old saying if you have to look at the price you probably can’t afford it. I can afford it but if I’m going pay that much just as soon go to a good steak house add a few more dollars and get the whole meal along with the steak

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

my middle daughter (of braided salmon fame) makes a mean caribbean oxtail meal,,, snared me some oxtails when I got them steaks from @bwfarms and will have her make some for her Daddy when I get back from next mile burner (leave tomorrow o-dark thirty)

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I love sprouts. You’ve probably seen me post them several times. I do bacon, a whole clove of garlic and some red pepper flake. They usually get a little char on them.

yeah, i like the char, grandkids don’t yet - i lose to grandkids

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
some beef heart procured from @bwfarms ,,, sliced against "the grain", seasoned with steakhouse, and pan fried/sautéed .... civilized on the outside,,, raw on the inside,,,

along with a wedge of rabbit food and some 'maters with blue cheese dressing,,,,,,,,

dang fine traveling meal,,,,,,, only cooked a 1/3rd of it,,, rest is for tomorrow I reckon,,,,,,

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg