What y’all eating

Coondog33

Button Buck
it is a very old and popular local bbq. You will have to spend a few weeks to get around and try all the bbq places that people will claim to be the best. lol
Yeah I tried a few places already around NC I was a Fort Bragg for 8 years, it’s about the same here in TX with trying all the different “best places” around. I’ll have to check that place out.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Went to a family function this evening with chopped pig SWIMMING in some commercial George’s bbq sauce………it was sad to see……where I come from pigs don’t swim…….

Going Coastal

Eight Pointer
Hit the Red Lobster yesterday.
This is what we ordered.

Screenshot_20210605-203436(1).png
And had a couple of those cheddar bay biscuits for good measure.
Dang tasty.

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
had liver and onions yesterday,, with some "califlower faux garlic mashed 'taters" my wife makes that are real nice,,,

been a long time since I had fried liver and onions,,, forgot how much I liked it,,,,

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Stopped for a Bojangles steak biscuit and a Boberry biscuit at Connelly's Springs a while ago as the bride and I were ripping down I-40 on our way home from the hills.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Nacho casserole. Chips, seasoned ground beef, onion, garlic, refried beans, black beans, monterrey and colby cheese. Topped with an avocado cream sauce, and Pico and sour cream on the side.

Attachments

• 20210608_191738.jpg
    20210608_191738.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210608_192219.jpg
    20210608_192219.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0

timekiller13

Old Mossy Horns
No pics, sorry. Taters and squash out of the garden, and homemade deer sausage all sliced up. a little butter, little Cajun seasoning, wrap in foil and on the grill for about 25-30 min. There ain’t no leftovers.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Somebody will post pics Frome the summer get together today. The list like the food was almost limitless.