What wormer are you having good luck with?

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
As the title says....In the past I have used about all of them from pills to paste. I give Ivermec once a month to all mine but for other wormers I've switched around over the years. Whats working for you? We need a new topic in the dog section......

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Generic Drontal +. Geese, if you start one that asks about dog feed and what gives the best, most uniform turds I am going to know you have really lost it. They is the two questions every newbie asks on every web page soon as they join. :LOL:

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
I give mine medicated feed. I get the mill to add it in to the formulation. A little bit of Ivermectin, pyrantel pamaote, fenbendazole and praziquantel. Feed for 3 days in a row per month. 😁😉

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Ok. Maybe I should have, just could not resist. I depend on SafeGuard liquid 10% fenbendazole the most. I weight the hounds to make sure I'm giving the proper dose. I add 10% more .

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Metabolizes well. Very little stools due metabolizable caloric formulation. Dries right up, even in the rain.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wormout pills from Australia
I actually think that is what I am using. That is where it comes from. They was calling it generic Drontal when I bought it at the time. I bought enough to last me when I saw how it worked a long time in fear they would stop shipping it over here.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I actually think that is what I am using. That is where it comes from. They was calling it generic Drontal when I bought it at the time. I bought enough to last me when I saw how it worked a long time in fear they would stop shipping it over here.

I got some in route from AUS - will let you know how long it takes as they warned it may take longer due to Aussie COVID travel issues with flight cancellations etc

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I got some in route from AUS - will let you know how long it takes as they warned it may take longer due to Aussie COVID travel issues with flight cancellations etc
You better pray they don't use FedEx. I have had a package "out for delivery" since Sat. as has my wife. And yet to get it. I called yesterday and wasn't real nice about it and they promised it today. After a FedEx truck made a delivery to my neighbor this morning and I didn't get anything I knew I was screwed so I called again and was told it may be 2-3 more days. After what I told them they could do with that package I am not sure I would want it if and when I would ever get it. LMAO

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Every time I log on I see this thread and for a second I think it says...

What woman are you having good luck with?

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DRS

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The one and only one that would put up
with my chit. I know better than even attempt to look if something would happen to this one. On the other hand at this point in my life I wouldn’t be looking if something did.

Redheadduck

Eight Pointer
You wouldn't happen to have a link to where you got them from would you? I'm looking to change workers, and I'm sitting at work reading old posts😂

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You wouldn't happen to have a link to where you got them from would you? I'm looking to change workers, and I'm sitting at work reading old posts😂