What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
I was at the front center stage for this show in Durham, June 3rd (last week). Deicide, Origin, Jungle Rot, and The Absence.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I have about blown every speaker in my house and vehicles listening to slipknot's 2 new songs!!!!!

I LOVE watching this girl shed them by playing the guitar covers!!! She makes cool guitar songs seem so easy!!

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I have about blown every speaker in my house and vehicles listening to slipknot's 2 new songs!!!!!

I LOVE watching this girl shed them by playing the guitar covers!!! She makes cool guitar songs seem so easy!!

Shinedown has a new tune out. Pretty good song.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
For all the Luke Bryan haters. This has been out awhile. It was hilarious then, and it is hilarious now. Enjoy!

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Alan Jackson, Turnpike Troubadours, Tyler Childers, and Cody Jinks end up at the top of my playlist more often than not. If I’m in a party mood then we can throw in Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Kenny Chesney and some others.

Last edited:

strut buster

Eight Pointer
This song and video may be chemically induced...

Tyler has run way up there on my all time favorite country music list. Up there with the likes of folks named Dwight and George. Anybody in or around Forsyth want to get together and pick some Tyler etc. shoot me a PM.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Can't post them here because of language, but Slipknot's released 3 new songs before next week's new album release. I been warming my neck UP!!!!! :mosh:

I think my favorite of all three "All out life, Unsainted, and Solway Firth", would have the be the latter. The video is quite epic!!! Not Safe For Work or if youngins are around however.

Y'all watch that video and you'll look at country music the same way I do now. No soul, no intensity!!!

Who's ready for August 9th?!?!?!?!?!?!? o_O:greenjump::skeerd::bass: