What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
I Had tickets for my wife and me to see Bob. After the tickets finally sold yesterday I ended up losing 130 bucks on what I paid for them, also forgot to cancel the room from last year on the original date 10/5/17. I was never notified on the reschedule date and only found out two weeks ago. My wife couldn’t take off work because this is her busiest week of the year. Sucks but It happens

I'm sorry you missed it.

Interesting hunting tidbit for us was when he cancelled, we already had days planned to take off so we went hunting and my bride -- the biggest Seger fan around and disappointed as heck -- killed a nice 7 point at about 30 yards the morning of the cancelled show. I'll always call it the Bob Seger buck. We would've been on the road instead of hunting if not for his needed surgery.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Bob Seger played in Greenville, SC, last night and he was awesome. Brought back lots of memories. My dad was a huge fan and took us to see him twice when I was a kid.

My buddy bought out an entire suite at the PNC for a Bob Segar concert. He asked me to go and I obliged. I JUST happened to kill a mature turkey that mid day so when the song "Strut" came up I felt an inclination to sing along. I had no idea how many songs Bob had made popular.!!!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I go to bed every eve on this date listening to Xmas music. Usually TSO, or the Celtic chic's.

Last edited:

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
My buddy bought out an entire suite at the PNC for a Bob Segar concert. He asked me to go and I obliged. I JUST happened to kill a mature turkey that mid day so when the song "Strut" came up I felt an inclination to sing along. I had no idea how many songs Bob had made popular.!!!

yeah, he's a legend. So many great songs, there's no way he can do them all in a two hour show.

Here's one of his deep tracks that never was a hit. Maybe my fave Seger song. From definitely my favorte Seger album

Been digging this one lately. I can relate.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Diggin CS too but his rockabilly stuff.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>