What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I'm thinking me and weekender should sometime hang out?!?!?

I'm liking parkway Drive lately

With all due respect, how many of you attend concerts with this kind of enthusiasm? Countree doesn't do it.!!!

I don’t like all of this bands albums but I imagine you’d like this one

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Currently on my play list as I sit in woods are ,,,, squirrels on coke looking for more,,,birds bragging on who's worm is bigger. Beagle wants off his chain to go get the coke head squirrels and the duck hunters I'm assuming starting world war 3 against the zombie duck clan,,,just enough to make sure no deer walk out in front of me

^ That's funny! :D

I've had some of my most productive hunts when there was a cacophony going on around me. The areas I used to hunt in Pittsboro noise was to be expected from sun up to sun down.

<>< Fish

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
On of John Prine's new songs off of his latest release called "The Tree of Forgiveness"

Watch the video I'm sure some here can relate to the characters in the video or know someone who is going through the same situation. It is a shame what my generation and the following generation has done to themselves with bad decisions and drug use.

<>< Fish

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Dixie Chicken by Little Feat
Green Grass and High Tides by The Outlaws (Florida 4 guitar army)
"Cant You See" and "Take the High Way" by Marshall Tucker
some Jean Luc Ponty
and Rippingtons
and Hiroshima, too!

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Right now I've got "Country Christmas" station going and it's Brad Paisleys "born on Christmas day"........good stuff

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

anyone not familiar with this man and his ability would do themselves a favor to listen. He's amazing and his range is unreal. You may have heard of the band he was once in, Dire Straits.

Last edited:

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
On of John Prine's new songs off of his latest release called "The Tree of Forgiveness"

Watch the video I'm sure some here can relate to the characters in the video or know someone who is going through the same situation. It is a shame what my generation and the following generation has done to themselves with bad decisions and drug use.

<>< Fish

That was a good one. An all too common story nowadays . Lost my cousin two years ago around thanksgiving.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Bob Seger played in Greenville, SC, last night and he was awesome. Brought back lots of memories. My dad was a huge fan and took us to see him twice when I was a kid.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
I Had tickets for my wife and me to see Bob. After the tickets finally sold yesterday I ended up losing 130 bucks on what I paid for them, also forgot to cancel the room from last year on the original date 10/5/17. I was never notified on the reschedule date and only found out two weeks ago. My wife couldn’t take off work because this is her busiest week of the year. Sucks but It happens