What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
So, what are you listening to? Didn't want to clutter the hope for country music thread but curious as to what's currently getting airtime.

<>< Fish

James McMurty's "Forgotten Coast" is one of my current favorites. Gotta get Down East soon!

Jason Boland and the Stragglers remake of "Tulsa Time" is good and they put on a great live show.

Clutch's "A Quick Death In Texas" is a great tune and if you're a fan of ZZ Top you'll like this one.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
A little modern but retro sounding music will always have a place in what I'm listening to.

<>< Fish

Three Tall Pines " Stone Walls" is about as good as this type gets.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Cheesy, I know.....but I'm getting a little nostalgic when I hear Blake Shelton's new song, "I Lived It". Not generally a big B.S. fan.....but I kinda relate to it.

WildmanSC

Spike
Southern Gospel, mostly Squire Parsons, Greater Vision, Mark Trammell Quartet and the Collingsworth Family. I love hearing Kim Collingsworth play the piano!!

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
One for Mother's Day. Ray Wylie Hubbard's "When She Sang Amazing Grace"

The story at the end of the song is hilarious.

<>< Fish

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
A throwback to days of big station wagons, polyester clothing, 16oz glass Pepsi bottles and Sunday dinners on the ground.

This video was taken at a festival near Reidsville back in the early 70's. It was called camp Springs Bluegrass Festival. There is some talk about trying to revive it. If you can find the documentary this clip was taken from I would highly recommend it. All the famous folks from that era.

equyst

Beautiful liar - beyonce
o.png

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Five Finger Death Punch's new album just came out. Hoping there are 12 or so songs I like on there to drown out the riff raff (conttree)

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Five Finger Death Punch's new album just came out. Hoping there are 12 or so songs I like on there to drown out the riff raff (conttree)[/Quote and here I was thinking I was only one on here into this kinda music,,I like the sham pain song,,hope rest of track are good

waterman

Button Buck
I grew up on 60's and '70s rock. All the big bands came to town back in the day. For anyone who thought Zeppelin was the best ever there's a family of kids from Michigan blowing up in a big way. Any one of their songs would fit in a Zep album. Like this one:

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
This is the rhythm track for "Frantic Disembowlment" from Cannibal Corpse's 2004 album The Wretched Spawn. Pat O'Brien on guitar, Alex Webster on bass, Paul Mazurkowicz on drums.

O'Brien not only shreds but is an avid hunter, fisherman, and target shooting gun owner.