What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
One of my favorite bands and the song is titled "Going Hunting"!!! I was so happy to hear it for the first time yesterday! Dude has got some pipes!!!!

creative video also!

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
always liked this song,,, sang it many a day while stacking hay from the bailer to the wagon,,, 7 high with double binders,,,, this is the Southern Raised version,,,,

but nothing beats Tennessee Ernie

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
This is an early recording so it’s a bit sophomoric. But for giggles I’ll put this here. One of very few remaining things. I put ALL of our stuff on iTunes and they quit supporting it. I can see that it’s there but not access it. That sucks all my cds are gone… anyway… y’all have fun.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
This is an early recording so it’s a bit sophomoric. But for giggles I’ll put this here. One of very few remaining things. I put ALL of our stuff on iTunes and they quit supporting it. I can see that it’s there but not access it. That sucks all my cds are gone… anyway… y’all have fun.
Duuuuude. Y’all laid it down. Love the classic ugly chords during the breakdowns of course. Your vocals are good too man. You are definitely Toby Screams and not Toby’s creams

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
We got less formulaic and more melodic toward the end but always liked big breakdowns and dissonance so we could throw down. We were all over the place live and had the mantra “if you didn’t bleed, it didn’t count.”

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
We got less formulaic and more melodic toward the end but always liked big breakdowns and dissonance so we could throw down. We were all over the place live and had the mantra “if you didn’t bleed, it didn’t count.”
Do you still play any?

GAWolf

Ten Pointer
We took our kid to see Zach Bryan a few weeks ago for his 12th birthday. ZB is blowing up. Check him out if you are into red dirt country.