What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

One of the best guitar intros ever. Crank it up.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ECU_Pirate

Banned
Heard a bluegrass band called still shakers do a cover of purple rain this past weekend. It was really good.

Currently listening to a good amount of Greta Van Fleet. Like a modern version of Led Zeppelin.

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
I've been trying out some material for the next gig I play with my two sons and I'm currently relearning an old Jimmy Buffet tune, Pencil Thin Moustache. It's a swinging little ditty and the lyrics bring back some fond memories for me.

hawkman

Eight Pointer
Recently picked up a couple cheapie CDs at Walmart to relive what I used to hear in my high school days:
  • AC/DC’s Live a Donnington
  • Black Sabbath’s Never Say Die.

I don’t listen to all the AC songs bc I’m a hypocrite but I love “Shoot to Thrill”, “Who Made Who”, “Money Talks” “Heatseeker”, etc.

Ozzy has an incredible voice although it’s unique. His live Tribute album might be my all-time favorite album and I’m a lifelong RUSH fan.

Going to see Gary Clark, Jr. Next month in Durham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
This song reminds me so much of my Daddy. He was a trucker. Best one there ever was. It was the only thing he knew how to do. Survived a death defying crash at 19. In a coma for 3 months. Doctors said he'd be a vegetable if he could breath on his own. He woke up and defied the odds. Spent the next 40 years proving everyone wrong. The last 10 years of his life, his doctor tried to put him on disability. The day I joined the Marine Corps, he let him. 3years later, he passed away. If I ever become half the man he was, I'll then have succeeded.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
This song reminds me so much of my Daddy. He was a trucker. Best one there ever was. It was the only thing he knew how to do. Survived a death defying crash at 19. In a coma for 3 months. Doctors said he'd be a vegetable if he could breath on his own. He woke up and defied the odds. Spent the next 40 years proving everyone wrong. The last 10 years of his life, his doctor tried to put him on disability. The day I joined the Marine Corps, he let him. 3years later, he passed away. If I ever become half the man he was, I'll then have succeeded.

That band has broken up as of last year. Good folks to see in concert and good songs.

<>< Fish

A little Blackfoot tonight. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers.

Here's a good tune with a great story on how the song came to be at the end.