What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Sonny and Cher

Yikes! Who did you make mad?!?!?!

;).

This morning, on the ride in, been forever since I heard "the Four Horsemen"!!!
and it set the tone for the day!.

( the '89 Seattle Live version is better {vocals, tempo, anger}, but it has curse words before the song starts so won't link it here, but I DEFY someone to show a more energetic live song ever played?).

I still had 10 minutes to the job site when the last note cut off, and at the same instant, I cut off the radio. That song replayed over and over in my head ALL day today!

We pretty much set a record at work today! Around 3:30 they were asking me "we done for the day?" I said nah, lets do one more. lol.

They will never know, and I can't lie, but I am EXHAUSTED right now!

Last edited:

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Went to the Summer Slaughter tour at the MBHOB on Saturday. The Agony Scene was better than anybody who followed them on the list of performers. Really enjoyed their set.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Do you ever have those days when a song gets stuck in your head and you cannot get it out?? :mad:

Today's selection is "Tiny Bubbles"!! :confused:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Machine Head
Basterds.

Has some curse words. I was a HUGE fan of this band, until I read the lyrics of this song. It seems they pretty much do not like me as a person.

Almost a good song otherwise.

RBR

Six Pointer
Paul Thorn, not my favorite artist but sometimes very entertaining to say the least! Some of his youtube pieces are pretty funny.

manybeards

Ten Pointer
Brian Wilson 50th anniversary tour.... Great show last night in Wilmington. Pet Sounds has always been my favorite!

rodman

Ten Pointer
Paul Thorn, not my favorite artist but sometimes very entertaining to say the least! Some of his youtube pieces are pretty funny.
He is a hoot in concert. Have seen him 3 times. He always visits with fans after the show

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Machine Head
Basterds.

Has some curse words. I was a HUGE fan of this band, until I read the lyrics of this song. It seems they pretty much do not like me as a person.

Almost a good song otherwise.

Dude, give this a listen. Reminds me of early Metallica. I saw them on the Cannibal Corpse tour last December up in Jacksonville, NC.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
This is Cannibal Corpse's lead guitarist. He writes riffs more difficult than most folks' solos. Friggin' virtuouso. He also hunts, fishes, and shoots guns. Watched the CC show at the Tarheel from the barricade in front of him last December.