What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

sll

Four Pointer
I am an old school head-banger and have really gotten into THC (Texas Hippie Coalition) the past year or so. Their music is never played on mainstream channels and I really never knew they have existed as long as they have. Heavy Pantera influence.....check them out if you never heard of them.

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I am an old school head-banger and have really gotten into THC (Texas Hippie Coalition) the past year or so. Their music is never played on mainstream channels and I really never knew they have existed as long as they have. Heavy Pantera influence.....check them out if you never heard of them.
They put on a good show,seen them at Carolina rebellion .

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
Just a little easy listening Santana to start your Sunday.
This is one of my Santana concert favorites {usually about 10 minutes live].
Enjoy and have a great day.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer

I've heard their first album on amazon prime. I like 'em. . "Lord of the hippies...king of the rednecks...lord of the druggies...king of the derelicts..."

My fave song on that album is "Closure."

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I know a lot of you already know this song and the video. I am also sure a lot of the members here can relate to this song/video.

Just watch it. I highly doubt you'll regret it and it might make you reach out to someone who needs to hear from you.

Last edited:

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
I've hung out with Kevin and he can make beer disappear fast enough to make a Texan stare in disbelief. And he doesn't let the music gig get in the way of his hunting & fishing.

Wv67

Ten Pointer
A little upchurch when I’m with my boy , other than that older country can’t stand the new stuff , tight genes and songs about beaches just ain’t redneck enough for me , and older rock zepp ac dc kiss Boston etc ...

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Went to the Travis Tritt concert tonight in Asheville. Thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed myself!!! His daughter opened for him and she could sure sing too

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Saw Slayer in Charlotte on Flag Day with 18,000 of my closest brethren. Hotter than blazes but we made it to the fantastic end.

Here's "Mandatory Suicide" from 1988's album entitled South of Heaven.

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
Tyler Childers out of eastern Kentucky has some good songs. This one's to be played after dark, when the kids and old folks go to bed ?

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Went to a show up in Jacksonville @ the Tarheel last night. Shadow of Intent, Aversion's Crown, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Black Dahlia Murder, and Whitechapel. Here's Fleshgod Apocalypse from that lineup....they were awesome!

sll

Four Pointer
FYI.....Texas just lost another great rocker. Vinnie Paul (Pantara/Damageplan/Hellyeah drummer) has died.