What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Saw Corey Smith in concert in 2008. I made a reference to one of his songs earlier today. Felt like I needed a refresher course tonight.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Dude like 15 years ago I saw machine head, megadeth, and all the original members of sabbath with dio on vocals. Dio was in his 60s and his stage presence was unreal. It was surreal seeing a little elf that could be your grandfather up there absolutely owning the stage and crowd . Watching Iommi shredding solos was epic too

CarolinaReaper

Ryan Upchurch, the "outlaw" of the country music world just dropped a whole new country album and boys let me tell ya, there are some damn good songs on this new one. He also does a little rock and some rap too. Guy is very talented and can sing just about anything. If you haven't went down the Upchurch rabbit hole, I strongly suggest you give it a shot.

RAISE HELL AND EAT CORNBREAD!

Full Album

CarolinaReaper

New unreleased song by Morgan Wallen. I hope this young man finds his way back on top where he belongs to be.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
dang,,, don't normally like modern country, but this one made me smile,,,

not bad when you combine two pretty girls who can fish (based on technique shown), in a video that includes ghillie suits and a sniper team!!

Shut Up and Fish

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Marty made a lot of money on one good driving beat.
heck, he had 5 hits just talking about Felina and Rosa’s

Attachments

• 131F4891-193E-48BB-954A-38E8CF5BC71A.jpeg
    131F4891-193E-48BB-954A-38E8CF5BC71A.jpeg
    520.5 KB · Views: 2

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
dang,,, don't normally like modern country, but this one made me smile,,,

not bad when you combine two pretty girls who can fish (based on technique shown), in a video that includes ghillie suits and a sniper team!!

Shut Up and Fish

Biden Admin: We must put a stop to these right wing extremist white militia recruitment videos

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Right now listening to Country Gold on WNCW til Celtic Winds starts at 11.

then back on for a Walk In the Tall Grass at 6