What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I listen to all kinds of stuff. Jazz, bluegrass, country, death metal some hip hop, jam bands, punk rock, folk, etc. All depends on my mood. Sometimes I’m relating to lyrics, sometimes I’m just enjoying the instrumentals. It’s damn near impossible for me to listen to anything remotely relaxing at work. Doesn’t help me be productive. So I’ve had this oldie on repeat tonight . It’s funny I used to love aggressive music cuz I was always angry. Now I’m just a mellow dude that still likes to rock out
1616480834313.png

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
I listen to all kinds of stuff. Jazz, bluegrass, country, death metal some hip hop, jam bands, punk rock, folk, etc. All depends on my mood. Sometimes I’m relating to lyrics, sometimes I’m just enjoying the instrumentals. It’s damn near impossible for me to listen to anything remotely relaxing at work. Doesn’t help me be productive. So I’ve had this oldie on repeat tonight . It’s funny I used to love aggressive music cuz I was always angry. Now I’m just a mellow dude that still likes to rock out
View attachment 63294
Heard this yet? I think I like it better.

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Got to meet them backstage in Scotland. They put on an awesome show:

Last edited:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Everyone’s heard this song.

I never gave their music the appreciation it deserves, such an awesome band, the pre 93 when mike Starr is on bass... their style is so cool

Starfan

Eight Pointer

Everyone’s heard this song.

I never gave their music the appreciation it deserves, such an awesome band, the pre 93 when mike Starr is on bass... their style is so cool
I saw AIC with OZZY in 94 in Charlotte. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen and I’ve saw most of the ones from that era.

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
I got a new one I'm teaching my grandson that I started plucking around on 30 years ago but never got it finished. It is fun to play and if I can get it pulled up on Youtube, here is a snippet of what I call The Lum Hollar Rag. It gets a round on the mandolin and a picking round. I don't know how to adapt for fiddle or banjo, we are just trying to get it to work. Still needs a lot of polish but I think it will be fun to play